°We All Have Secerts°

((This chapter is gonna be long))

((Sam's P.O.V))

It was a Thursday morning, and I was in my room getting dressed; getting dressed in 'not normal clothing' some people would say if they saw me.

You see, I am gay, very gay, and I cross dress. I don't think it's all that bad. People should be able to wear what they want to wear.

I only cross dress when my other roommates aren't home though. They all know that I'm gay, but none of them knew that I cross dress; only Devyn. She was like my sister to me, and I tell her everything.

Not even Colby knew, and he was one of my bestest friends. He was also one of my crushes. I love Colby more than anything and anyone. He is bisexual, so I might have a chance, but if he ever finds out that I cross dress, then my chance is going down the drain.

I quickly chose my outfit, and put it on:

((If Sam actually wore this outfit, I would die🥺🥺))

I smiled to myself, knowing that I look cute, then I texted Devyn to come and see my clothes.

Sammy🌺: Hey Dev! Come see my outfit!

Devy💗: Okay! Hang on a second, Sammy! Let me finish doing my makeup!

Sammy🌺: Kk! Also could you bring some of your makeup and do mine plwese?🥺

Devy💗: Of course, Sammy! I'll be about 5 more minutes!

Sammy🌺: Okie! Byee!❤️❤️

Devy💗: Bye, Sammy!❤️❤️

I turned off my phone, and then continued to look in the mirror. I started to do some posses, not knowing that someone was watching me.

I continued on doing them, until I heard a knock on the door. "Sammy, It's Devyn! Open up!" I heard the fimiliar voice of Devyn call out. I quickly scurried over to my door, and opened it.

"Sammy! You look adorable!" She said once she saw me. "Thank you!" I smiled. "That outfit is so cute!" Devyn then said while examining my shirt and shorts. I giggled a bit, then said, "I know! Now can you please do.y makeup?"

"Oh yeah, forgot about that. I was too focused on the outfit!" We both laughed a bit, then she asked me, "What kind of look do you want?" I thought about it for a second, then told her, "A bit of a lighter look, and only my eyes." She nodded, then we headed into the bathroom in the middle of mine and Colby's room. Then, she got started.

After about 30 minutes, she finished my look: