°The Truth°

((Colby's P.O.V))

I was sitting on my bed, facing my wall, thoughts running through my head. 'Why do I have to love him? Why can't he see that I love him? Does he love me? Probably not. Plus he straight and has a girlfriend. He can't like someone while he has a girlfriend. How and why has my life come to this?'

I started to sob quietly, while hating my life. Then, I got an idea. I slowly rolled up my sleeve, to reveal all of my healed cuts from my wrist. Then I rolled up my other sleeve, to reveal an arm without any cuts; completely untouched.

'Do it, Colby... You know you want to...' The Devil in my head whispered. 'Don't do it, Colby. Sam will find out. He's going to be disappointed in you, he's going to be upset.' The Angel in head argued. 'Sam doesn't care about you, Colby. Why do you think he doesn't spend time with you that much? He's too busy with his precious girlfriend Katrina'. The Devil argued back and winning the battle. I got up from my bed, shaking, and walked to my bathroom. I opened the drawer where I kept my blade. I heard footsteps coming, so I quickly grabbed it and ran into my room.

"Hey, Colby. You good?" I heard the voice of Sam from outside of my door. I haven't heard it for a while. Probably cause I haven't gone out of my room since Sam and Katrina announced that they were together. Which was about a month ago.

"Y-yeah." I quickly responded. I heard the doorknob move, so I hid the blade. I looked up and saw Sam. "You sure Colbs? You haven't come out of your room for a long time." Sam said, sounding worried.

"Yes, Sam. I'm f-fine! Now leave me alone!" I said angrily. Sam grabbed the bottom of my chin, and raised it, making me look at him. I then saw him take a quick glance at my lips, then back to looking at me.

"You know that you can tell me anything." Sam said. "Y-yeah. I-I know." I told him. I don't really know what happened next. All I know, is that Sam found the blade.

"WHAT THE F*CK COLBY!?" Sam yelled at me angrily. "I-I c-c-can ex-explain!" I said nervously. "EXPLAIN WHAT? YOU HAVE A F*CKING BLADE-!" Sam paused for a moment, then said, "Colby, show me your arm..." I shook my head, scared for what was going to happen.

"Colby... Show me your f*cking arm!" Sam grabbed the arm that had the healed cuts on them, and rolled up my sleeve. "When the f*ck did you do this!?" He yelled. "A-about a m-m-month ago." I told him. Not sure why though.

I thought Sam was about to do something to me. Like yell at me, or even punch me. I was wrong though. I felt arms wrap around my thin body. I hugged back, and dug my head into Sam's neck, starting to cry again.

"I-I'm s-so s-sorry S-Sam... I was-wasn't thi-thinking." I sobbed. "It's okay Colby. I'm not mad at you. I'm just a bit disappointed, that's all. You know you can talk to me when something's bothering you, Colbs. I'm your best friend." Sam told me, rubbing my back. I sniffled, then asked, "W-what i-if I t-tell you, th-then y-you get mad at-at me?" I sobbed harder.

Sam lifted my chin, wiped away my tears then said to me, "I promise you that whatever you have to say, I won't get mad. I could never be mad you at you." I couldn't help but smile. I then felt my cheeks heat up.

"You're cute when you blush. You know that?" Sam giggled. I felt my cheeks go 10x redder. "Can you please me Colbs?" He begged. "F-fine..." I gave in. Sam sat back down on my bed since he got up to yell at me.

"Whenever you're ready." Sam said. I nodded, then began to talk. "So you kn-know um, about a mon-month ago, you and K-Kat announced that y-you guy-guys were da-dating?" Sam nodded. "Well, I got-got jea-jealous and ang-angry by that-t, then star-started to cut myself." I then told him.
"Why did you get jealous?" He asked.

"BECAUSE SAM! I F*CKING LOVE YOU, AND YOU DON'T LOVE ME BACK! I'VE LOVED YOU SINCE WE F*CKING MET, AND ALL YOU EVER F*CKING DID WAS TALK ABOUT GIRLS WHILE I WAS THERE BEING THE F*CKING FAG ((Hate using that word)) THAT I AM, AND THINKING ABOUT YOU! WHEN YOU AT KATRINA STARTED TO DATE, IT BROKE MY F*CKING HEART! IT BROKE MY HEART TO KNOW THAT MY BEST FRIEND DOESN'T LOVE ME THE WAY I LOVE HIM!" And with that, I ran out of my room, sobbing.

I ran down the stairs and out of the house. I heard footsteps behind me, but kept running faster. I eventually made it to my car and went to the one place I go to whenever I need a cool-down.

I arrived at the abandoned building; the place where Sam and I almost kissed. It was last year. We were filming a YouTube video, then something just happened between us while we weren't recording, causing us to almost kiss. We got interrupted by Jake and Corey walking in on us though, so we couldn't kiss, even though I really want it to happen.

I went into the room where it almost happened.

I walked right to the exact spot. I stood there replaying the moment in my head, but then I heard a familiar voice say, "I knew I would find you here." Knowing who it was, I kept my back facing away. "Please talk to me, Colby."

I heard him coming closer, then I felt an arm get placed on my shoulder. Sam made me turn to face him, then he lifted up my chin, and looked me straight in the eyes, with our faces only inches apart.

"I love you too, Colby. I always have, and always will." Sam smiled, then smashed his lips onto mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. This is everything I have been wanting for my whole life; I wanted to be with Sam. I didn't know that he loved me. But now that I know, I am happy once again...

((Haven't updated this in forever))

1111 words

UNEDITED