°The Hot Tub°

TW - SMUT

((sxft_solbs I told you I would do it 😏))

-------------

Sam was chilling out in his hot tub with a cocktail in his hand. He took a sip every few moments until there was nothing left. He was about to make himself another one, but he saw his best friend—and crush—Colby Brock hop into the hot tub beside him.

"Hey, Colbs." Sam said with a small blush as he saw Colby's tanned, well-defined abs. "Hey, Sammy. Just thought I'd come and join you. You looked lonely." Colby sat beside Sam and rested his arm on the hot tub. "Thanks." Sam chuckled lightly, his cheeks getting redder by the second. He quickly faced another direction.

He heard Colby laugh softly. "What?" Sam questioned as he turned his back towards Colby. "Nothing..." He grinned while looking down. "Tell me." Sam pleaded. "It's just that you're beautiful." Colby raised his Sam and looked him in the eyes. "And that I love you." He added with a small smile as he started to play with strands of Sam's hair.

"I-I love you too." Sam said back almost immediately. "Colby stopped what he was doing and looked at Sam with a hint if surprise on his face. "R-really?" Colby asked. "Really." Sam nodded with a smile.

Colby didn't hesitate to pull Sam into a kiss, and he sure as h3ll did not wait to kiss back. Sam got on top of Colby and straddled him. He then brought his hands down to Colby's hips, pulling him closer. Colby ran his hands down Sam's back, reaching his swim trunks. Once he was there, Colby decided to put his hands down Sam's shorts and squeeze his a*s.

Sam let out a breathy moan. Colby took that as a chance to slide his tongue into Sam's mouth.

Their tongues danced together, with saliva keeping them connected. Colby still had his hands down Sam's pants when he—Sam—started to feel his swim trunks get tighter, soon realizing he had an erection.

Colby could feel Sam's member growing harder by the second and hear Sam letting out small whimpers. Colby smirked as his hands travelled from Sam's a*s to his d*ck.

Sam let out a loud groan and threw his head back in pleasure when he felt Colby start massaging his extremely hard member.

"You like, baby?" Colby whispered seductively in Sam's ear then nibbled his ear lobe. Sam whined in enjoyment. "Use your words." Colby squeezed Sam's c*ck.

"Yes, Daddy~!" Sam moaned with his eyes shut tightly and mouth wide open. "Good boy."  Colby smirked then placed his lips onto Sam's neck, making a trail of dark hickeys to his jaw.

Colby started to slowly take off Sam's swim trunks. The feel of the hot water on Sam's member made him let out a whimper. "Do you like the feeling of that?" Colby asked as he bit Sam's bottom lip and returned to playing with his member.

"Y-yes~." Sam moaned softly. Colby tightened his grip on Sam's d*ck then started to pump slowly, driving Sam crazy. This went on for not even a minute before Sam let out, "F*ck me, Daddy~!"

Colby stopped what he was doing and smirked mischievously at Sam. "Your wish is my command." He said. Colby pushed Sam away then took off his own swim trunks, throwing them where Sam's laid outside of the hot tub.

Colby walked slowly towards Sam while biting his bottom lip. Once he was in front of Sam, Colby pushed him into the humid water of the hot tub and placed his his roughly but lusty onto Sam's. The two of them used each other's oxygen to breathe underneath the water as they were kissing passionately.

Once the two of them were out of breath, they returned to the surface. Colby then led Sam to a spot in the hot tub with a jet that was pushing out water, and shoved him against it until his body was touching the wall. When Sam felt the hard water pressure hit his member, he let out a soft moan.

Without warning, Sam felt Colby shove two fingers into his hole. He grunted. Colby did a scissoring motion inside of Sam's hole to untighten his hole. "Tell me when to put the real thing." Colby whispered in Sam's ear then kissed his neck.

"N-now~." Sam whimpered. Colby removed his fingers from Sam's hole. He rested his hands on Sam's waist as he aligned his d*ck with Sam's hole, then went inside him slowly. Colby let Sam adjust to the feeling. "M-move." Sam commanded. Colby went further inside Sam's hole, who let out a small moan.

"F-faster~!" Sam said. Colby did as he was told and started thrusting faster into Sam. Colby felt his tip hit Sam's prostate lightly, causing the blonde's breath to hitch in his throat.

Colby pushed himself faster into Sam, making his member hit Sam's prostate roughly. "Oh f*ck~!" Sam groaned, throwing his head back in pleasure. Colby brought his lips to Sam's neck and sucked on his skin, creating hickeys. He moved down his back, making more hickeys. 

Colby moved his right hand down to Sam's c*ck and started to pump it. "Oh~." Sam moaned in shock and content. 

"You like that, baby don't you?" Colby asked in a husk voice in Sam's ear. "Y-yes, Daddy~!" Sam whined as Colby tightened his grip around Sam's member, and kept thrusting into Sam.

"I think I'm gonna cum." Colby announced, feeling that he was getting close to his climax. "M-me too." Sam said with a soft and breathy tone.

Not long after, Colby felt himself release inside of Sam's hole, and Sam released into the hot tub's water.

Colby came out of Sam and leaned against the wall beside him, the two of them panting.

"F*ck that was hot." Colby said which made Sam chuckle. "You mean the water or..." He joked. "Both but I think what we did was hotter than fire." Colby smirked. "Do you wanna know what I think?" Sam asked with a cheeky grin. "Yes please." Colby bit the inside of his lips. "I think... that I won't be able to walk for a week, thanks to you." Sam smiled and poked Colby's nose.

"Did you at least enjoy it?" Colby asked hopefully. "I would do it again any day." Sam told him with a small grinned. Colby smiled and licked his lips before leaning in to kiss Sam.

-------------

((I suck at writing smut but idk, I'm still gonna write it 😎))

1140 words

UNEDITED

((Also I started writing this at past 12 am so it's not the best of my abilities, but it's smut and solby so that's all that really matters 😌))