°Thunderstorm°

((Sam's P.O.V))

BOOM! I was shaking in my bed, I was so scared. There is a thunderstorm going on right now, and I just hate them. I can never sleep during thunderstorms, and they are also so terrifying.

"Aghh!" I hid under my blankets as I heard another loud noise coming from outside.

This kept going on for another 10 minutes, of me going in, and out of my blankets. I quickly jumped out of my bed, grabbed my keys to my best friends apartment, and left. I was there within 15 seconds.

I quietly tip-toed to his bedroom, and opened his door slowly, well that is until I heard another loud, BOOM, coming from outside.

Colby was asleep, so I had to wake him up carefully. I tapped his arm a few times, it didn't work. Colby is a heavy sleeper, so this might take a while.

I saw a bolt of lightning through the corner of my eye, and accidentally yelled. "S-Sam? Is that you?" I heard Colby say. I started crying. "Wait. What's wrong? Are you okay?"

I saw another bolt of lightning, and heard more thunder. I cried harder, and began to shake. "Oh, Sammy. Come here." Colby stretched out his arm, and embraced me in a hug. Once I heard more thunder, I snuggled more into his chest.

"It's alright, Sammy. Everything will be okay. I'm here with you now. No need to be afraid." Colby said as he rubbed my back. I snuggled into him more, feeling the warmth of his body. I felt safe right now; I felt like I was being protected.

Colby kissed my forehead, which made me blush rapidly. "I love you Sammy." Colby whispered into my ear. "I love you too, Colbs." And with that, I fell asleep in Colby's arms, in his warmth, and with him.

((I'm writing this at 1:00 am so sorry if it's bad. Hopefully they will get better!))

328 words