°Valentine's Day°

((Thank you to nicole_32179 for the idea!!))

-------------

((Sam's POV))

It was February 14th, a.k.a Valentine's Day. I love this day. I love it because I get to spend all day with my amazing boyfriend, Colby Brock.

I am currently getting things ready for him. I bought a big red basket and lots of his favourite chocolates to put inside. I also bought a koala plushy to put in because I know that it's his favourite animal.

I wrote Colby a card, telling him that I loved him and that I was thankful for him. I added a few other small things to the basket.

I made french toast for Colby because I know that he loves it. Once I was done, I brought the food and Colby's Valentine's Day gift to our room. Once I got in, I set the gift down on the floor, and the good on a bedside table.

"Hey, Colby. Wake up." I shook him awake because he was sleeping. He moved a slight bit but that was it. Colby has always been a heavy sleeper.

"Baby, wake up." I said then kissed his head. I heard Colby groan then he opened his eyes and looked at me. "Good morning." I chuckled. "Good morning." Colby said in his morning voice.

"Happy Valentine's Day." I smiled. "Happy Valentine's Day, Sammy." He smiled back. I placed my lips onto his, and Colby kissed me back. When we pulled away I got his breakfast and handed it to him.

"You didn't have to do this." Colby said. "Yes I did." I pecked his cheek. I saw his cheeks get red, and a large smile creep onto his face.

Colby ate his breakfast that I made for him. "That was amazing." Colby said once he was done. "Thank you." I told him. "You're welcome." He smiled at me.

"Now time for your gift." I said then got up off of the bed. "Sammy-" "Before you finish that sentence, I did have to do this. Besides, you're going to love it." I told him. "Close your eyes." I said. Colby did what I said. He covered his face with his hands.

I put the basket in his lap.

"Okay, you can look now." I told him. Colby uncovered his face. Once he saw the gift, I saw him smile.

Colby took out the card and read it. It said,

'Dear, Colby,

   When I tell you I love you, I don't say it out of habit or to make conversation. I say it to remind you that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love you and Happy Valentine's Day!

Love, Sam'

Colby was teary eyed by the end of the note in the card.

"I love you so much." Colby looked at me and said. "I love you too." We shared a quick and passionate kiss. "Sammy. Time for you to open your gift from me." Colby grinned. "You got me something?!" I asked. "Of course I did. What kind if boyfriend would I be if I didn't?" He chuckled.

Colby got out of the bed and left the room. A couple minutes later he came back in with a box an handed it to me. I opened it and on top there was a piece of paper that said '365 reasons why I love you' and underneath were papers with - if it's not already obvious - reasons why he loves me.

I was getting teary eyed just like Colby was. "Thank you, Colbear." I said. "Of course, bubba." He pecked my lips. "There's one more thing." Colby then said. "And I know you're going to love it." I gave him a confused look. Colby just smirked then left the room.

A small amount of time passed before Colby came back. And when he did, he had something hiding behind his back.

"Close your eyes." Colby said. I closed them. I really wanted to peek but I didn't. Colby I felt set a box in my lap. "Can I open them now?" I asked. "Yep." Colby said.

I opened my eyes and saw a red, medium-sized box in my lap. Colby had his phone out, probably recording. I could see him smiling from ear to ear. I opened the box and the thing that was inside made my jaw drop and tears fall down my face.

It was a puppy.

I picked it up and held it in my hands. I looked at Colby who was smiling more than he was before if that was even possible.

The dog began to lick my face. It was so adorable.

"Aww, I love you." I said. "Are you talking to me or the dog?" Colby asked with a chuckle. "I love you too, Colby." I said to him.

"Is it a girl or boy?" I asked Colby while still holding the puppy. "Boy. He's only a month and a half." He told me. "So he doesn't have a name?" I said. "Nope." Colby shook his head.

I looked at the dog in my hands and thought about what I want his name to be. I don't know why, but I've recently like the name Benji, and the puppy kinda looks like a Benji.

"I know what we could name him." I said. "What?" Colby asked. "Benji." l told him. "I love it." Colby smiled then kissed my head

This is the best Valentine's Day ever.

-------------

((Yeah, so, um I don't like this chapter. I rushed it and I'm tired so it's not my best. Anyways, this is what the dog looks like:

I love australian shepards so I used one))

945 words

UNEDITED