°Hold Me°

((I literally just made this chapter up on the spot so it's going to be bad))

The blonde quickly sat up, holding his stomach. His stomach hurt, his head was banging, his throat was killing him, and he was nauseous.

He did not feel well what so ever. Sam wanted to go to his best friend, Colby's room, in their shared apartment to tell him what was wrong, but he also didn't want to disrupt the brunette's slumber.

The blonde suddenly felt like he was about to vomit, so, he jumped out if his bed and ran to the bathroom, just barely making it.

((Sam's P.O.V))

I was throwing up. my head was spinning, and I could barely breathe. I started coughing up a storm.

I soon felt a hand getting placed onto my back, then that hand started rubbing it. I looked behind me, and saw Colby there.

"C-Colby..." I said quietly, while my voice shaking. "No. Don't talk. It will make things worse." He told me. I just nodded my head, then continued vomiting into the toilet.

Colby continued on rubbing back, while I was throwing up. Once I finished getting everything out of me, I feel back into Colby's arms. "H-hold me." I told him, and that's exactly what he did.

I felt Colby's arms wrap around my body, and he rested his chin on my head. We stayed like that for a while. I was about to fall asleep in his arms, but just before I did, I heard him say, "I love you," as he kissed my head.

"I love you too." I said just as I fell asleep completely.

-------------

((Sorry this chapter was so short😐. Also, if you have any ideas then tell me and I'll give you credit!))

286 words