°The Night That Changed Everything°

((Sam's P.O.V))

I was just laying on my bed, minding my own business, when suddenly my best friend Jake barged in. "What the f*ck, Jake? You know you're supposed to knock!" I said angrily. "It's not like you had anyone over, Brother!" He laughed. "That reminds me of why I came!" I looked at him with a confused look. "So there's a party tonight at 6:00pm and I'm going and I'm making you come!" Jake told me happily. "Absolutely not." I said with a frown. "Why not?" He asked. "Because I'm not a party type of person!" I then told him. "Please Sam? Just for tonight? There is also someone I want you to meet, and he's gonna be there!" Jake pleaded. I honestly don't like parties, but if it makes Jake happy, then I will go.

"Fine. But if I start to get bored, then I'm making you drive me back here." I agreed. "Yep! And don't worry Sam, you won't get board. You can trust me on that!" Was the last thing he said before leaving my room.  'What did he mean by that?'

I decided to get ready since Jake said that the party started at 6:00; it was 5:30. I didn't put on anything too fancy; I had a light, and dark pink sweatshirt, with black ripped jeans, and a pair of black Vans.

👇👇👇

I looked at myself in the mirror

I looked at myself in the mirror. 'D*mn I look good!'  I thought as I checked myself out in the mirror. Is that normal? I think it is. I'm weird so I don't know.

"Sam! You ready!?" I heard Jake call me from down the stairs. "Yeah! Be down in a second!" I yelled back down. I'm nervous. I don't go to parties that often. Actually no, let me rephrase that; I go to parties, never.

I walked down the stairs, dreading the night to come. "C'mon Sam. Let's go! I don't wanna be late!" Jake said rushing me out the door. "When we get there, I want you to look for this guy. He is a bit taller than you, has blue eyes, piercings, and is probably wearing black." Jake informed me.

"Why do you want me to meet this guy anyways?" I asked. "I don't know. I just think that you guys would get along." I could tell that he was lying a bit. I just shrugged it off, and looked out of the window.

I walked out of the car. I was so scared, that I was practically shaking. Jake and I went to the front door, then it bursted open. "Hey Corey!" Jake said happily. "Hey Jake! Glad you could make it! I see you got him to come!" I rolled my eyes. Corey knows that I don't go to parties, so I'm not sure why he wanted me to come. Before Jake and I even got into the house, we could hear loud music. I'm surprised that there hasn't been a noise complaint yet.

"Okay Sam. I'm gonna go hang out with some people. Go and find my friend that I told you about." Jake said as he was holding a drink in his hand. 'He have only been here for 5 minutes he he's drinking! He's definitely getting drunk tonight!'  I internally laughed.

I began to walk into the living room, when I tripped over my foot. I was expecting to hit the hard flooring, but instead, I felt arms grab onto me. I looked up and saw the most beautiful blue eyes and gorgeous brown chocolate hair. Then I realized the piercings and, and that the person who had catched me was wearing all black. 

'Is this the guy Jake wanted me to meet? If so then d*mn he's hot.'  "So are you going to keep staring at me, or say thanks for catching you?" The stranger laughed. I felt my cheeks start to heat up.

"Oh- s-sorry. Uhm, th-thanks." I gave him a small smile as he brought me back up to my feet. "No problem." He chuckled. "Hey, are you Sam?" He asked. I nodded my head.  'Did Jake tell him about me?'  "Well Sam, I'm Colby! Nice to meet you!" Colby smiled, stretching out his hand for me to shake it.

"Nice to meet you t-too, Colby!" I smiled back, and shook his hand. "Hey, wanna go on the balcony to talk? It's loud in here." Colby asked, our hands still together. "S-sure." He led me into the balcony. No one was out here since they were all getting drunk, and probably having sex.

There was silence filling the air. Not awkward silence, a nice peaceful silence. Then, Colby broke it by asking, "How come I've nevermind you at any parties that Jake goes to?"  "I'm not really that type of guy to go to parties. I prefer staying in my room most of the day." I told him.

Then he said, "Why did you come to this one then?"  "Because Jake wanted me to meet you. Not sure why though." I chuckled. "Jake also wanted me to meet you. But he didn't tell me why." Colby also chuckled. "So then why don't we find out together?" I said, with our hands still in link. We looked into each other's eyes for a while.

Then, Colby kissed me. I was hesitant about kissing back, but I did. We kissed for a few more seconds, then he pulled away, licking his lips. "I know we just met, Sam. But I think that I might love you. I get it kinda sounds weird, but I really do-" I cut him off from his rambling, by pressing my lips against his, and pulling away after a while. "Don't worry Colby, I love you too." I smiled at him, and he returned it. We kissed again, this time, it was passionate, and longer.

During the night, Colby and I got to know each other more, and eventually moved up into a bedroom, to have some sex ((😏😏))

All I can say, is that this is, the night that changed everything...

1036 words

UNEDITED