°Best Friends or Lovers?°

((Sam's P.O.V))

Colby was just in his room, so I walked in there and asked "hey, man! Wanna go do something?"

He looked up from his phone, and smiled. "Yeah sure." He responded. "Wanna go get some food? I'm hungry." Colby nodded his head and stood up from his bed.

"Where d'you want to go?" I asked. He thought for a second, then said, "in and out?" "Yeah, sure. Race you downstairs!" I started running down the stairs.

Colby laughed then started to run down as well. I got down before him so after he came down, I said, "haha! I win!" While laughing.

"You meanie." He pretended to be sad. I smiled then said, "you know you love me." I saw a small smile creep up onto his face. "Maybe I do... Maybe I don't... Who knows?" He shrugged playfully. ((I know 😂))

I shoved his shoulder in a playful way, "c'mon let's go now. I might have to eat you if I don't get my food." Colby smirked, then said, "bet."

I glared at him, "Colby... Come here." He smiled then started to walk to towards me. "Yes, Sammy?" I went behind Colby, then jumped up onto his back. "Time to eat." I said, then pretended to eat him.

Colby started to laugh and scream like a girl. Then, Jake came downstairs and said jokingly, "the fuxk? You're having dinner without me?" I smiled then jumped off if Colby's back. "Yes we are."

Jake headed into the kitchen and Colby started to tickle me. I started to laugh hysterically, "n-n-no! Sto-stop i-it!"

Colby threw me over his shoulder, and ran outside to his car. I was kicking the air while yelling and laughing, "put me dowwwwnnnn!" 

Colby laughed and put me down beside the passenger seat door. "I don't like you." I stook out my tounge at him, and pretended to be angry.

Colby laughed then hugged me. "I sowy. Please forgive me." He pouted. I hugged him back and said, "wes I will forgive youu." Colby burried his head into my neck. I started to smile, and felt a small blush creep up onto my face.

We stayed like this for a couple of minutes, then I said, "can we go now? I'm getting really hungry." I laughed a bit. I heard Colby sigh and he pulled away. "Yeah." He walked over to the driver's side, and got in the car. I got into the passenger side.

((Jake's P.O.V))

I walked down the stairs, and saw that Sam and Colby were being cute together. "The fuxk? You're having dinner without me?" I asked jokingly. Sam jumped down from Colby and said, "yes we are." I walked into the kitchen and saw Corey in there.

"They love eachother 100%" He said to me once he saw me. I looked at them and saw that Colby was tickling Sam. I looked back at Corey and nodded my head, "yeah they do." We then heard Sam yell, "put me dowwwwnnnn!"

We laughed a bit, and Corey asked, "how long do you think it will take them to get together?" I shrugged, "I don't know. It's already been 8 years and neither have told eachother how they feel, so who knows?" 

"I think that they will get together soon." Corey said. "Hopefully." I nodded. Corey then went and got some pizza rolls. "Want some?" He asked me. "Yes please!" I smiled and ate some.