°Truth or Dare°

((Takes place at the old Trap House))

-------------

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!" Colby said to the camera. "Today, instead of doing an exploration video, we will be playing truth or dare with our friends, Jake Webber, Corey Scherer, Kevin Langue ("aka sugar K"), and Aryia!" Sam told the camera next.

Sam and Colby's four friends were standing behind them, and waving at the camera.

"I don't think we need to explain how to play this game so let's get right into it." Colby clapped his hands together and everyone else nodded.

"Can I start?" Kevin asked as we were all sitting in a circle. "Yeah sure." Sam said. "Okay... JAKE! Truth or dare?" Kevin asked Jake. "Truth." He responded a few seconds after thinking. "P*ssy. When did you lose your virginity?" Kevin questioned. "Before freshman year." Jake answerd. "My turn. Coreyoooo! Truth or dareee." Jake asked Corey. "Dare b*tch." Corey said. "Okay... I fokin dare youu to jump in the fokin pool, WITH your clothes onn." Jake dared Corey. "Ohh f*ck you." Corey said as he ran outside, and jumped into the very disgusting pool, with everyone following and Sam holding the camera.

"ARYIA! Truth or dare." Corey asked while he was still very wet. "Dare cause I ain't no p*ssy." Aryia said. "Okay.... I dare you, to get a spoon full of dog food, put hot sauce on top, AS WELL! as mayonnaise." Corey told Aryia, who put his head in his hands. "Are you too much of a fukin p*ssy? Are you too much of a fukin p*ssy to do this? Eh?" Corey asked in one of his weird accents. "F*CK YOU!" Aryia yelled, then went and grabbed a spoon, put dog food on it, and added hot sauce and mayonnaise, then ate it.

Soon, you could clearly hear Aryia almost vomiting. He rinsed his mouth with water over 10 times, before he was fine.

"I f*cking hate you." Aryia said to Corey while laughing. "Love you too." Corey smiled. "Aww really?" Aryia asked while now also smiling. "Yeah." Corey nodded with an innocent smile on his face. "Okay let's get back to the game now before the video gets demonetized." Kevin said which made everyone laugh. "Okay... Colby! Truth or dare b*tch." Aryia asked Colby. ".........dare...." Colby said and Aryia smirked, "I dare you... to kiss Sam." Everyone scrambled to get their phones to video tape, while both Sam and Colby were sitting there, wide-eyed. "C'mon Colby. Or are you too much of a p*ssy like Jake?" Aryia asked while still smirking.

"F*ck it."

Colby turned to Sam who was beside him, cupped his cheek, and kissed him. To Colby's surprise, Sam kissed back. The two of them felt fireworks going off in their stomachs, and electricity flowing through them.

Colby has liked Sam- no- loved Sam since they met, but he didn't know that Sam felt the same.

"Okay you two love birds, break it up!" Jake said while pulling them apart. Sam and Colby looked at each other after they were pulled apart. "Guys... let's go..." Corey said to everyone except Sam and Colby. The four others walked away into a different room.

"Sam-" Colby started to speak but Sam cut him off by kissing him. Colby obviously kissed back. They didn't want to stop. The two of them wanted to stay like this forever.

"I love you Sammy."

"I love you too, Colbs."

-------------

((I don't like this one. Also, if you guys have any requests then tell me))

601 words

UNEDITED