𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

y/bf went out with "the boys" honestly, you didn't mind you trusted him and he needs time with his friends.

he went out for a friends birthday, you knew he would probably be drinking so you were a little on edge hoping he'd get home safe and not make any dumb decisions.

11:37 pm

babe <3

hi babe
how are you doing?

im good babe

okay text me if you need anything
i love you stay safe

okay i love you too
read 11:39

i turned on netflix and started watching all american. i went to the kitchen and grabbed some nachos to munch on.

12:26 am

i felt my phone buzz beneath me. y/bf was facetiming me. i quickly answered.

"y/n" he said as he smiled at his phone. i chuckled a little, he's definitely drunk. "hi babe" i said "can you come pick me up please? i miss you a lot" he slurred his words slightly. "of course, who's house are you at?" "uhhh this one" he replied showing me the inside of the house. i started laughing "thank you y/bf/n that was very helpful, but can you tell one of your friends to give me the address" "mhm" he handed the phone to his best friend mike "bro can you give y/n the airness" he is fucked up "bruh what?" "the address" i said chuckling "oh yeah" he sent me the address and then i hung up on y/bf.

i put my crocs on, hopped in my car and put the address on the gps. i figured y/bf wanted me to pick him up because the party was ending and he was definitely way too fucked up to drive. but when i got there the house was still filled with people. strange.

i called y/bf to tell him i was outside. soon i saw a very drunk y/bf/n stumbling outside the front door walking towards my car. he got in my car and immediately went to kiss me. "i missed you" "me too baby, but why'd you want me to pick you up?" "because i missed you i just said it" that was really the reason?

he smelt like alcohol, sweat and weed?

"babe were you smoking weed?" "yeah" hm that explains a lot. i took off and put some music on, the volume kinda low. i felt y/bf's gaze on me, i looked over at him "i love you" he said. "i love you more" i looked at him. my baby. my sweet, crossed as shit baby. "i'm hungry" he slurred "what do you want?" "fucckkk some in n out would slap right now" "okay in n out it is" we went to in n out, got our food and then headed home.

we got to our house and i helped y/bf get out of the car. he quickly hopped onto our bed and made himself comfortable. i got our food and we started eating. y/bf was looking at his burger like he was about to make sweet love to it. i started laughing at my own thought, he looked up at me "what are you laughing at?" he asked "nothing you just look like you love that burger more than me" "shit it almost tastes as good as you" he joked. i started blushing and laughing at the same time.

he finished his food before me and he lay his head in my lap as i finished my burger. he wrapped his arms around my waist. "i'm so glad i met you" he mumbled into my stomach. "me too baby" "i love you so fucking much. you don't get it i wanna be with you all the time. i was with the boys today and i couldn't stop thinking about you and i was like i would rather be with y/n right now." he slurred so much it was hard to understand him, but he got his point across. i started tearing up, y/bf got up and looked at me really concerned. "fuck babe are you okay? did i hurt your feelings?" i started laughing "no y/bf/n not at all, you're so sweet i love you so much" i said smiling. "oh, i love you too" i kissed him on the lips and he lay on my chest while i scrolled through my phone. i looked down and he had fallen asleep. i knew he was crossed and he might not remember this tomorrow, but i knew he meant everything he said. even if he wouldn't have said it if he was sober.

a/n
first story! i worked hard on this one lmk if you like it! requests are open! 🤍
word count: 779