𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫

this was requested <3

y/h - your husband

i let out a long sigh as i pulled up to my driveway. my work day was completely exhausting. i grabbed my bag that was sitting on the passenger seat and walked to my front door.

i entered the key into the door and opened it. i took off my shoes when i heard something. it sounded muffled but it sounded like moans.

is he watching porn on our tv?

i walked up the stairs to our bedroom to see if thats what it was but the sounds were too realistic. i opened the door to see y/h naked, his dick in another bitch.

"WHAT THE FUCK" was the first thing that came out of my mouth. he pulled away and got a sheet to cover himself, "b-babe it's not what it looks like" he excused himself, "OH SHUT THE FUCK UP DON'T TRY AND TREAT ME LIKE I'M FUCKING STUPID WHEN I SAW YOUR DICK IN THIS SKANK" i yelled and pointed to the whore in MY bed. i grabbed the empty laundry basket next to me and threw it at the pair, "YOU FUCKING BASTARD HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME, I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU, EVERYTHING! I SPENT SO MUCH TIME AND MONEY ON YOU AND I WAS A GOOD GIRLFRIEND, FUCK THAT I WAS AN AMAZING ONE AND FOR WHAT? HUH? TO FIND YOU IN MY FUCKING BED THAT I BOUGHT WITH SOME BITCH WHO LOOKS LIKE SHE BELONGS ON SKID ROW? HUH?" i yelled at the top of my lungs. by this point i was so focused on yelling at him the bitch ran out the house.

"OOH YOU FUCKING MAN WHORE" i grunted. i walked up to the bed and pulled him out the bed by his ear. him scrambling to cover himself up. "YOU SON OF A FUCKING BITCH" i yelled, a slap hitting him between every word. "YOU SICK MOTHERFUCKER, HOW COULD YOU?" i asked, tears streaming down my face, i gulped.

"how fucking could you? i loved you, so fucking much, we graduated together, we went on vacations together, your mom treated me like i was her daughter, we bought a house, and we built a fucking home. and you just threw it away. like it was nothing to you. like we haven't been together since we were 16 and now we're grown ass adults." a sigh left my house "we were planning on having a kid y/h/n!" i shouted, tears pouring out of my eyes "FOR CHRISTS SAKE WE'RE MARRIED" "i-" "no, get out" "babe let me-" "i told you to get the fuck out" i spat. "please" "OUT" he grabbed his shorts and slipped them on and made his way down the stairs, me trailing behind.

he opened the front door, and turned to look at me before exiting. a sorry look on his face, it aggravated me even more, the fact that he would try and make me feel bad after the way he had just betrayed me. i pushed him out the door and slammed it shut, locking it.

and as soon as i did, my back hit the door and i slid down it. like a scene straight out of a movie. and the tears were released, all of them, my hurt and my anger both coming out. my heart was in physical pain.

A/N
whattt two uploads in a week? and during my first week of school? be proud yall but um i have another request i'm doing and after that i'm gonna try and stick to my regular schedule, it might be hard bc of school but i'll try soo.

requests are closed 🤍

word count: 622