𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭

this was requested <3

i got up to use the restroom in the middle of the night. as i made my way to the bathroom i felt a warm liquid run down my leg.

oh my fucking god did i just pee myself? are you serious?

i let out a frustrated groan

why do i still have to pee? oh my god

"babe" i called out, he grunted in response "get the fuck up my water broke" i spoke in a slightly panicked tone. he sat up immediately "what?" "i said my water broke come on we have to go to the hospital" he jumped out of the bed and ran to put a shirt on. as he rushed to get himself ready, "are you having contractions? are you in pain?" he frantically questioned "no i don't really feel anything yet, where's my hospital bag?" i asked "near the front door" "okay" i slipped on my house sandals and walked towards the front door. y/bf picked up the bags and opened the door for me. he put my stuff in the car and we drove to the hospital, i'd never seen him drive so fast. "careful dude i'm still pregnant" i joked.

we arrived at the hospital and i checked in. they took me to my hospital room and hooked me up to all the machines. i wasn't having any contractions ... yet. i was watching tv and chatting with y/bf until i felt a sharp pain in my uterus.

here we go

the pain kept getting worse and worse, i was gripping onto the side of the bed trying to control my breathing. "do you want anything baby?" y/bf asked. i let out a long exhale "no" i answered in a shaky breath. he rubbed my back soothingly. the closer the contractions got the harder i started squeezing the bed. "tell the nurse i'm ready for the epidural" i managed to say. he did as i told him and they soon gave it to me. the nurses kept checking in on me until they told me that it was time. my nerves and pain were through the roof. soon the doctor came in and i was ready to push. they started setting up their tools, the clinking of the trays and utensils making my nerves rise more and more.

i looked over at y/bf who was standing right next to me, i reached out for his hand and maintained a tight grip on it. "i'm so scared" i told him "it's okay baby you got this" he rubbed my hand and kissed my forehead. i started pushing, it was the most tiring thing i've ever done. after pushing for 10 minutes i heard a cry. and as soon as i heard it i started crying too, not only from exhaustion but because i was so excited to meet my baby. the crying soon stopped and i was handed my beautiful son. i started sobbing "he's so perfect" i looked up at my boyfriend next to me. he was admiring our child, a few tears leaving his eyes with the biggest smile i've ever seen. he got closer to me, "you did a great job" he said as he kissed the side of my cheek. in this moment, i've never felt happier. my beautiful little family and i, i couldn't wait for all that was to come.

A/N
short but i hope you like it!

requests are closed 🤍 but if i've responded to you it will be written!

word count: 594