𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐞

oh fuck no

i looked at the date and somehow it slipped my mind that i was supposed to get my period 2 weeks ago.

no fucking way

i sat on my bathroom counter contemplating what i should do.

i'm gonna buy a pregnancy test but do i tell y/bf or do i not tell him? fuck it i'll tell him if i'm knocked up it's half his kid too.

i slid off the counter and got into my car and headed towards the nearest gas station. i entered the gas station and walked towards the period section, i could't believe i was really doing this. i picked up the clear blue pregnancy test and took it to the counter. the lady was so obviously judging me like mind your business bitch if you can't get any dick just say that. i walked back to my car and placed the test on my passenger seat and headed to y/bfs house. my thoughts were racing at a million miles per hour but i just tried to focus on my driving.

i arrived at his house, i grabbed the plastic bag and knocked on his door. the door opened to a messy haired shirtless y/bf/n in some pajama pants. "y/n what are you doing here?" i entered his house "i'm late" he gave me a confused look "late for what?" "my period, i was supposed to get it 2 weeks ago" "i'm still lost" i pulled the pregnancy test out of the bag, luckily he was home alone. his eyes widened, "y-you think?" "i don't know ... maybe but i just wanna check" "okay c'mon" he grabbed my hand and led me to his restroom. i went in and did what i had to do, i washed my hands and exited the bathroom. i walked into his bedroom and saw him sitting on the edge of his bad with his hands together, pretty heavy in thought.

i sat down next to him, "we have to wait 10 minutes for the results" he nodded. i put my head on his shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me, "what if it's positive?" he asked "i don't know, abortion maybe? but i'm not too sure if i'd wanna do that i just know that i don't want a kid, we're not ready" "yeah" "would you stay?" i asked him "of course i would, why wouldn't i?" "i don't know, just a thought i guess" "i think we should go check" we both got up and entered the bathroom. i picked up the test and flipped it over and the result was ...

OPTION (A) NEGATIVE
OPTION (B) POSITIVE

A) negative. i put my hand on my heart and exhaled, "oh thank god" y/bf walked over to me and looked at the test, he flipped the other one over to make sure, "good i am not ready to have a kid" we both laughed, "i'm getting on birth control" i said.

B) positive. i shook my head and laughed, "no no fucking way" i reached for the other test and flipped it over, it said the same thing. "no no there's no way no" y/bf looked down at the tests "fuck" was all he could manage to say. "we have to get another test" i looked at him and we ran to the car.

A/N
ik this one is short but i'm out of ideas you guys request stuff! just comment or go to my page and message me <33

requests are open! 🤍

word count: 597