𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤

your desk was flooded with papers. so many concepts your brain couldn't grasp and so much shit you had to get done by tomorrow.

fuck

you broke down in tears. your head felt like it was about to implode. you felt as if you were sinking into a deep black hole that was filled with water, no matter how hard you tried, you couldn't reach the surface.

you heard your phone ring. you got up to see who it was. "who the fuck is calling me" you groaned, stressed out of your mind.

baby 🤍

you declined and shot him a quick text

baby 🤍

busy

whats wrong

nothing
read 8:57 pm

incoming call babe 🤍
answer                  decline

"whats wrong" y/bf looked at his phone. "nothing" you responded "let me see you, you know i don't like talking to ceilings" "i said i'm busy" "okay but somethings wrong with you, tell me and i'll let you go" "i don't have time for this y/bf/n i told you i'm busy now please leave me alone" you almost yelled "i'm coming over" and he ended the call.

god what does he not fucking get?

10 minutes later you heard a knock at the door. y/bf looked at you and he could tell you were crying. he engulfed you in a hug and you started crying into his arms. "i can't fucking do it babe i can't i'm trying so fucking hard and i can't do it and it sucks" you sobbed "yes you can i know you, you always pull through, what are you struggling with right now" "school, i have an exam tomorrow and i don't fucking get it, i haven't learned anything this whole semester and i'm gonna fail and i'm gonna end up working at mcdonalds and i-" "shhh you got this cmon calm down, we'll figure it out okay?"
"okay."

a few minutes later you managed to calm down. "okay, you study a lot so what's the first thing you do before you study?" "umm make a plan" "okay so make a plan, pick out the things you need to study the most and study the least, time is money" "okay but how is that supposed to help me learn this shit? i'm not good at it and i don't get it" "what can't you learn? math?" "... maybe" "you and math never got along huh?" "no, she's such a difficult little bitch" "are we still talking about math?" "uh yeah" "oh this is easy i learned this senior year"

he explained how to do the problems and you kept practicing until you got it down. it took a while but eventually you got there.

"is this right?" "uhh yeah" "finally oh my god, i got it i think i'm good" "so you're done studying?" "yes. well only for tonight, i'm probably gonna need you tomorrow. and the day after that too." you chuckled "okay well then i'll see you tomorrow?" "yup" "okay baby, i'm gonna head out, good luck on your exams tomorrow and take it easy on yourself, you got this okay?" "noo" "no what?" "can you spend the night please?" "are you sure? you don't wanna be alone tomorrow? it'll probably make your day easier" "but you always make me feel so much better, i feel like you calm me down, and i'm gonna need you tomorrow with how nervous i am" "okay, then i'll stay"

you got up and pecked his cheek, soon you both got into bed and got all comfy. you snuggled into his chest and wrapped your hands around his stomach. you drifted off to sleep hoping you would do good on your exams.

a/n
this is just a way for me to express how school stresses me tf out.

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 636