𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡

this was requested <3

"babe calm down" i told y/bf as i placed my hand on his leg which he was bouncing up and down. "i'm trying but i'm nervous" he mumbled through his mask. today was his wisdom tooth procedure and when it came to y/bf, well lets just say he was exactly like me when it came to stuff, nervous af. one of the staff members came out, "y/bf/n" he stood up and walked towards the woman. normally i would have entered with him and it usually would have calmed him down but because of covid i had to stay in the waiting room.

to pass time i put in my airpods and listened to some music whilst scrolling through my phone, occasionally hopping from instagram to twitter to even roblox until i heard my name being called. i looked up to see the same lady as before, i followed her and she lead me into the room where y/bf was in. i looked over at him and he looked high as hell. his mouth was filled with gauze and dry blood surrounded his lips. he looked confused. the surgeon had told me what he was allowed to eat and drink and how to take care of him and his ... mouth?

afterwards we left the office and started walking towards the car, y/bf had a tight grip on my shoulders and i had to help him get into the passenger seat. once i had settled into the drivers side and turned the car on he looked over at me and gave me a huge smile, it was cute but cute bc he kinda looked like a dog. i giggled and backed out of the parking space, "how are you feeling baby?" i asked him he quickly responded with "great, this anerrsthesia got nothin on weed" "you sure about that?" "mhm i'm fly as fuck" i laughed at his words and put our playlist on shuffle. we both began to sing along well i did, y/bf just sounded like a mumble rapper.

my stomach started to hurt because i was laughing so hard at y/bf, he was so into the song and had no idea how ridiculous he sounded he was bobbing his head up and down and pointing his finger everywhere. we got home and y/bf went straight to the couch. i saw him trying to put something on the tv but he didn't know what he was doing. "what do you want to watch?" i questioned whilst taking the remote from his possession, "bacon dad" i asked him to repeat it a few times before realizing he was trying to say breaking bad. i sat next to him, "open your mouth" i commanded and he listened while making an obnoxious noise, i took out the cotton in his mouth and i was about to replace it before he stopped me. "what you doing?" "i need to change your gauze so open your mouth" "fineeee" i replaced the gauze and he continued watching his show. he looked over at me "damn shawty you fine as hell" i laughed at his comment and i put a blanket over him. i then brought him an ice pack to use on his cheeks, "ihh cold i don't want it" "it's gonna help
you feel better, now use it" i took the ice pack and placed it next to his face making him hold it. i then put a blanket over him so he could feel comfortable.

never in my life did i think i'd do this for a man

i could see him starting to doze off so i nudged him, "no sleeping, your anesthesia hasn't worn off yet" "okay mommm" i jokingly rolled my eyes and he continued "can you cuhhle with me?" i moved over to where he was sitting and he lay down on my chest. we stayed like that until his anesthesia wore off and the next 24 hours were just me telling him what he couldn't do like a little kid.

a/n
ikik its bad and inaccurate but i'm sorry for ghosting you guys i don't have an excuse but i'm back!

requests are open! 🤍

word count: 711