𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩

just pretend ur from phoenix, az for now lol

"okay is that it?" y/bf turned to you as he finished loading the trunk. i rubbed my eye and yawned "uhh i think so" "okay then let's go" i hopped into the passenger side and lay my head back onto the seat. i closed my eyes and cuddled up with my blanket. it was too early for this i mean way too early it's like 5 in the morning and it's winter so the sun isn't even out. but y/bf wanted to get on the road early so we could make the most of our day. but if he didn't let me get my sleep in the car i was gonna kill him.

as he pulled out of my neighborhood i turned to him and asked, "can we stop by for coffee please?" "fuck yeah, starbucks or dutchbros?" "hmm, (which ever one you prefer)" he drove a little and pulled up to the drive thru, we were both looking at the menu, "oh order me a breakfast sandwich please" "of course baby" he spoke and pecked my forehead. after we got our food and coffee we merged onto the highway and headed to LA. when i finished my food i drifted off to sleep.

i awoke to y/bf rapping to one of his favorite songs. i giggled looking at him, he looked kinda cute. i joined in, our hands flying everywhere making gestures and our stupid facial expressions. when the song finished we both laughed. "how long was i asleep for?" i asked him, "i think like an hour maybe an hour and a half" "oh shit so we still have like 4 hours left then huh?" "yeah" "okay so we'll switch spots at like the 3 hour mark then?" "no babe what? i'm driving don't worry" "are you sure? we're on like the same amount of sleep you're gonna need it baby" "no it's okay" "fine, but if you get tired just tell me" he responded with "okay"

i looked out of the window, the view right now was mostly desert with some occasional trees. i fell back asleep for around an hour and woke up hungrily. i got out of my seat and reached towards the back of the car to grab some chips, while i was just about to reach them i felt a weird motion near my behind. i grabbed my chips and sat down, "did you just bite my ass?" i asked y/bf "yeah shit was looking thick" i laughed "you're so stupid" and popped a chip in my mouth.

"i'm bored babe tell me a story" i turned to him "fuck uhhh okay" and he started, "when i was a kid my family drove up to the lake and we were hanging out you know, my cousins and i went swimming and all that shit and then my uncle was like 'hey follow me' and he took us to this part of the lake that had a ton of fishes, and i peered down to look at them but my fucking goggles fell in. so i went to grab my goggles and i fell into the fucking water and the fishes were all over me and it was the weirdest feeling ever" "ewww" i said with a grossed out face "if that were me i would have freaked the fuck out" "nah bruh i was internally them shits were so ticklish and ugh it was just so weird" we both laughed about it and then i told him one of my stories.

a/n can we tell i'm not from arizona

i need to pee

"babe" i called him he hummed in response. "i need to pee" "fuck y/n right now?" "well yeah" "you can't hold it?" "i mean maybe for like 5 minutes" he groaned "we're in the middle of the highway theres not gonna be a gas station for like another 15 miles" he looked around the car and grabbed his phone, he handed it to me "look up any gas stations or anywhere where you can pee" "okay okay" i was searching on the map "uhh there's some convenience store in like 10 miles" "okay where do i get off" "uhh exit 32" he nodded. he looked kinda pissed and it was lowkey turning me on ...

after driving for 10 miles we finally got to the convenience store i practically ran towards the entrance of the store with y/bf following behind, i opened the door and turned to the man at the cash register sitting on my right "where's the restroom?" i asked "over there" he pointed with his finger towards the direction of the bathroom "but you gotta buy something" he continued, i darted towards the restroom and turned back to y/bf "i want a soda!" i shouted and entered the bathroom.

soon we left the small store with two bags full of snacks even though we had a crap ton in our car. y/bf and i ended up switching spots and i was now driving. eventually i got us to our air b&b with y/bf critiquing my driving skills here and there. but like i told him pretty girls hit curbs!!

a/n
didn't upload last week sorry lol

requests are open! <3

word count: 895