𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝

i woke up to a wet feeling surrounding my ass. i touched the sheet beneath me and it was wet too.

how long has it been since i got my period? has it been a month already? fuck no no please god no

i turned on the lamp next to y/bf bed and looked down.

fucking shit.

just like i thought, i got my period. i just sat on the bed a for a little. contemplating everything. in the 2 years y/bf and i have been together, this has never happened.

how is he gonna react? fuck this is so embarrassing he's gonna be so grossed out by me. oh my god why why why why'd this have to happen, why now? i have to tell him ughh but i don't want to this is so embarrassing. he'll understand right? yeah yeah he will calm down y/n you couldn't have done anything about it.

my thoughts raced at a million miles per hour. i shook his shoulder slightly "babe" i whispered "babyy" i said a little louder, he grunted. "baby" "hm?" he responded still pretty much asleep, "get up, i leaked" "what?" he asked confused "i got my period and i leaked on the bed, i needa clean up get up baby please" he sat up on the bed and looked down at the stain. his hair messy, eye bags prominent and best of all his raspy voice. "i got it babe" he told me.

what?

he clearly saw the confused look on my face and continued "i got the bed, you go get yourself cleaned up" "are you serious?" i asked in awe of his response "yeah babe now go" "thank you baby" i said, i quickly grabbed a new pair of pants and undies while trying to hide the stain of blood on my ass.

i walked to the bathroom and sat down on the toilet, i opened the cabinet to see if there were any pads or tampons i could use.

are you kidding me? nothing? i don't wanna bother him anymore than i already have, but i have to.

"babe" i yelled from the bathroom "yeah" he quickly replied "do you have any pads or tampons?" he walked over to the bathroom door "no." "fuck" i muttered. "uhh okay" "do you need me to get you some?"

yes

"no it's fine"

i can make it work right?

"okay i'm gonna go to walgreens real quick and get you some, i'll be right back okay?" "no babe it's fine" "y/n you need it don't try and act like you don't it's fine i'll be back in 10 minutes max" he told me and then i heard the door close.

i put on my new pair of pants and undies and just sat on the toilet until he came back. i was scrolling through twitter until i saw him facetiming me.

"babe which ones do you use" he whispered i could tell he was embarrassed to be in the aisle, he flipped the camera around and showed me all the options, i saw the ones i use and told him. "okay is that all you need?" "mhm" i replied "alright i'll be home in 5" "okay bye babe" "bye"

5 minutes later

i heard the door open, "baby i'm here" y/bf announced throughout his apartment, he knocked on the bathroom door and i opened it so he could give me my stuff. i got myself situated and walked back into the room where i saw the sheets were changed and y/bf was laying down on his phone. i went to go give him a kiss and say thank you when he got up and handed me a bag of stuff.

"here babe i got this for you" he handed it to me i looked through the bag and i saw my favorite chocolate, ice cream, drink, some medicine of course because my period is always killing me somehow, and a box of condoms? "oh those are for next week" y/bf said pulling them out of the bag chuckling.

i started crying, yes i cry for everything but when it comes to sweet shit it's not easy to make me cry. it's bc of my period. "why are you crying?" y/bf asked concerned "you're so nice to me, you didn't even have to go get me my pads and you did and you got me a bunch of other stuff and you're so nice i don't deserve you" he pulled me into a hug "i don't deserve you the fuck, i barely even did anything babe stop crying" he told me. he wiped away my tears and i couldn't resist so i opened up my chocolate, i gave him half of course. we put on the current series we were watching together and ended up falling asleep.

a/n
i switched from 2nd person pov to first i hope yall don't mind <3

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 838