𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭

this was requested! <3

your pov

i let out an ugly laugh at y/bfs cringy dad joke. i started laughing really hard.

it's not even that funny bruh

like seriously. i started to feel light headed afterwards. it slowly got worse, i felt a little funny.

fuck

i recognize this feeling

fuck fuck fuck

"babe i think i'm" is all i could mutter before i felt myself go unconscious.

y/bf pov

"babe i think i'm" she stopped mid sentence and i turned to look at her. i saw her body drop to the floor and her eyes close. she's ridiculous. i started laughing "bro what are you doing i" i nudged her but she didn't respond to my touch.

"babe" i said still laughing and nudged her again.

wtf

"babe" i started shaking her

what the fuck did she just die on me?

i started getting worried. i shook her even more "babe, if you're fucking with me it's not funny" "babe come on, get up it's not funny" i don't think she was fucking with me anymore.

fuck what do i do? what happened? fuck oh my god fuck is she gonna be okay? please be okay please be okay please be okay.

flashback

i propped my phone up onto something and continued to talk to y/n who i was on facetime with.

"soo yeah and then i just passed out" "damn so you were tired huh?" i asked, she giggled. "what?" she asked "you said you passed out so you must have been tired huh?" i repeated. "no like i legit passed out" "what do you mean?" i asked confused.

she looked down at her hands and started fidgeting with them. "so umm" she started, we've only been together for about a month but i can tell when she was nervous. "i probably should have told you sooner but i have a condition called neurocardiogenic syncope and basically i just pass out all the time for no exact reason" "so you just pass out?" "yeah" "like how often?" i questioned "usually a couple times a day" "a day?" i emphasized "yeah" "well what happens? like what do you do after?" "i just kinda feel normal, i can usually feel it coming beforehand so"

and i had never seen her pass out before thats crazy

end of flashback

fuck what do i do?

i started pinching her, squeezing her skin harder and harder between my fingers. i grabbed her face and shook it slightly, then started tapping her cheek. her body loose and relaxed. i checked her wrist to see if she was still alive, luckily she was.

i had no clue what to do. i grabbed my phone to call 911 whilst trying to shake her awake. i felt her breathing hitch, my head snapped in her direction. i saw her eyes start to open.

oh thank god

your pov

i started to wake up. i was a little confused but i saw y/bf next to me on his knees. i was on the floor.

oh

i sat up and y/bf immediately pulled me into a hug. "did i pass out?" i asked while in his embrace. "yes" he sounded worried we pulled back from each other's arms and he cupped my face. "are you good? do you feel okay? do you need anything?" he questioned, i smiled at his concern "yes babe i'm okay, can you bring me some water though?" he nodded his head and came back with a glass of water.

"did i scare you?" "yes a fuck ton" "it's not gonna be the last time so next time it happens don't freak out" "what am i supposed to do when it happens?" "nothing really you can just kinda, leave me there?" i joked but he was too scared to laugh "okay for real nothing like you can move me onto the bed or hold me or something but other than that you don't have to do anything else" "are you sure?" "yes i'm sure"

"wait but everytime we hung out or facetimed you never passed out what'd you do?" "i think it was just luck to be honest" i told him, he pulled me closer to him and we lay on the bed cuddling.

a/n
i'm so sorry if this is bad or you don't like it :/ i'm going off of google, tiktok and when i've seen people pass out so i tried my best!

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 750