𝐬𝐢𝐜𝐤

i was sitting at home, bored out of my mind. i decided to call y/bf. "hi y/n" he answered, his voice sounded deeper, a little raspy too, "hi baby" i responded "how are you?" i asked him "i'm good" "what's wrong? why do you sound like that?" "oh i think i'm getting sick" "i'm on my way" i told him and quickly hung up.

i have to go over there, for y/bf to say that he felt sick he was feeling really sick. and he was definitely sugar coating when he mentioned it.

i slipped on one of his hoodies, put on my crocs and left the house. before heading there i stopped by cvs to get him some medicine and a thermometer. i pulled up to his apartment and headed inside. "i'm here babe" i announced throughout the house. i walked into his room and saw him laying down, cuddled up with a bunch of blankets watching his favorite sports team on tv with a pile of tissues surrounding him.

he looked at me and a smile soon appeared on his face "hi y/n" i walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the forehead. he was so sick, his voice was all raspy, his nose was runny, his face looked puffy and most of all i could tell he was exhausted. "how are you feeling baby?" i asked him "good" he replied "liar" i chuckled. i pulled out the thermometer, "open" i told him, "no i'm good i don't need that" "yes you do y/bf/n, now open" he gave me a "you better not stick that shit in my mouth" but i didn't care.

"open" i said sternly he opened his mouth and i stuck it in.

a/n yes, we're thinking the same thing

100.3° read the thermometer, "babe oh my gosh why are you covered in blankets" "i'm cold" i walked into the kitchen and wet a rag then went back into the bedroom and put it on his forehead to try and cool him down, "baby can you take the blankets off?" "y/n i'm really fucking cold" i started laughing "okay well can you at least take one off? you have a fever" he removed a blanket from his body.

i got up from the bed and went to get the medicine i bought and a bottle of water, i mentally prepared myself for what was about to happen.

"okay, it's time to take your medicine" i held up the bottle and y/bf reacted as if he was gonna die "no" "yes" i said with a smile, "that doesn't even work" "yes it does babe cmon" "no it's just a bunch of chemicals put into a bottle that tricks you into thinking you're better" "y/bf/n no it isn't cmon take it" "no" "look i even got you cherry flavor" he shook his head "and a bottle of water so you can wash it down" "i'm not taking it" "please babe or else you aren't gonna feel any better" we kept going at it for about 5 minutes until he finally gave in and took it.

dramatic af

y/bf had his head on my stomach with his arms wrapped around me, i was playing with his hair until i noticed he had fallen asleep, i slowly removed myself from him and went to go make him some soup. i didn't ask him but i already knew he hadn't eaten all day. i finished making his soup and i went to wake him up.

"baby, wake up" i shook him slightly, he woke up instantly and sat up.  "i made you some soup, eat please" i handed the bowl to him. he ate his soup with some crackers and immediately went back to lying down on me. "y/n" he said "hm?" i hummed in response "can you put on spongebob?" i started laughing "of course" i put on spongebob and we ended up falling asleep together.

a/n
i'm thinking of writing a chapter but it's really heavy and idk if you guys would like that since this book is a little happier ig? soo lmk and i'm prob not gonna update for a few days bc i have an english paper to write :/

requests are open!! 🤍

word count: 720