𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐭. 𝟐

i flopped down onto my bed after he had left. my brain swarmed with thoughts of him. my stomach mixed with excitement and nerves at the thought of my wedding.

i got up to pick out a pair of pajamas and then entered the shower.

30 minutes later i walked out with my hair and body feeling nice and clean. i picked up my phone from where it was charging and a notification caught my eye.

he requested to follow me on instagram. i approved it and followed him back of course. minutes later i got another notification.

"hi beautiful"

i'd be lying if i said i didn't internally squeal a little bit. i responded 10 minutes later so i wouldn't look desperate (obviously)

"care to give me your number?"

i giggled, he's so cheesy. but yes of course i'd give him my number. i sat there staring at my phone expecting to receive another notification but it didn't come.

10 minutes later and nothing. i'd be lying if i said i wasn't a little disappointed. i set my phone aside to go comb through my hair when i heard it buzzing.

an unsaved number was calling me.

oh gosh.

my heart beat sped up and i carefully breathed in and out while mentally preparing myself to talk to him. i answered the call.

"hello?" i answered "hello my future wife" i heard h/n say, practically seeing the smile on his face. i laughed and responded with "hello future husband" to which he said "well i could sure get used to that" "you better, because in the future it's just going to be husband."

we continued chatting about our future marriage while we playfully teased each other.

he caught me off guard when he asked me, "are you free friday?" "yes i am" "would you like to go out with me around 6 then? i'll pick you up of course" "i would love to" i responded with a smile on my face, "where are we going?" "that's a surprise" "you're not going to murder me are you?" "how did you know?" he sarcastically answered.

a little while later we eventually hung up. i went to bed thinking about seeing him on friday.

- friday -

my stomach bubbled with nerves as i applied the final touches to my hair and makeup.

"i'm here :)"

i sped walked to my front door and quickly yelled "i'm going out" to avoid any questioning. but of course i didn't succeed.

"with who?" my mom quickly asked i stopped in my tracks and answered, "a friend" "what friend?" i turned around to look at her walking towards me. there was no point in lying.

"h/n"

a grin quickly grew onto my mom's face. "oh my, oh i told- is he outside? let me go say hi to him-" "mom. no" "okay okay fine, have fun!" she excitedly squealed. i secretly hated giving her the pleasure of knowing she was right.

i nervously walked to his car, which fortunately for him made him 10x more attractive. there he stood next to the passenger door holding it open, with a gorgeous smile on his face.

oh my fuck

"what a gentlemen" i teasingly commented "anything for you my lovely lady" he responded as he gestured me to get in. his car was nice and clean with a slight scent of his cologne.

he entered the drivers side and looked over at me "you look amazing y/n" he said with the most sincere tone of voice ever. i smiled at him "thank you h/n, you do too"

he looked away from me and put the car in drive. "sooo now do i get to know where we're going?"
he chuckled "not yet, i told you it's a surprise"
"but we're gonna be there soon anyways!" i remarked "exactly, thats why you won't have to wait much longer" he smirked looking at me, while he smoothly placed his hand on my thigh. blush creeping up on my cheeks.

the rest of the car ride was filled with comfortable silence with light music playing in the back. we had arrived to our destination.

a park.

"you were just joking about murdering me right?" i jokingly asked "i would never murder you here, it's too public" my jaw dropped at his response before he burst out laughing. "c'mon beautiful follow me"

we walked towards the big patch of grass that was beautifully illuminated by the sunset. he swiftly picked up my hand and placed a kiss on it before going to hold it.

a gorgeous set up came into my view. a nice big picnic blanket laid out on the grass, a picnic basket on top of it with a bottle of champagne sticking out. next to the basket, the prettiest bouquet of flowers i've ever seen.

i was in disbelief.

as we approached the set up h/n gestured me to sit down. "what's all of this for?" i asked with genuine curiosity. he let out a big sigh.

"y/n, i know you didn't choose to marry me, and i can't blame you. you don't deserve to have to marry someone out of force. you deserve to have the perfect love story, you deserve to be treated like a princess, and that's what i'm going to try and do despite our circumstances. i know this is fast, but so is everything else going on in our lives. you're intelligent, kind, funny, talented, and undeniably gorgeous. would you do me the honor of letting me be your boyfriend?"

my heart fluttered, my cheeks blushed, my face smiled.

"yes h/n, absolutely" i spoke, happiness beaming out of my face. "oh good, because if you had said no it would have made things really awkward" he admitted, i laughed.

"thank you." "for what?" he asked, "for this, for making an effort. for making me feel like i have a choice when we both know neither of us do. for making the best out of this situation. i truly appreciate it." i confessed.

"you deserve it all princess." he smiled at me. his eyes glistened in the light, looking at me with such tenderness. i felt so comfortable with him, i felt safe.

i hadn't even noticed we were both leaning in. and then, we kissed. his lips felt so soft, he was so gentle, we went together so well.

we pulled apart. "you're so beautiful y/n" i was uncontrollably smiling. "you make me happy h/n" "and i hope i always will" he responded.

a/n
woooaaahh an update 2 YEARS LATER!!!!! never thought i'd touch this book again. would we like a part 3? leave some ideas below :)

requests are closed!

word count: 1126