22

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes:
33 votes for Choice A
145 votes for Choice B
24 votes for Choice C

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

The growling in your stomach made the choice for you, in the end.

Following the smell of cooking bacon, and the vague memories from the tour with Nick when you were here the first time, you made your way through the hallways of the base towards the kitchen.

Pushing open the door, you were met with the familiar scent of burning bacon, eggs, and...something else that you couldn't distinguish.

The windows in the back of the room had been flung open in an attempt to air out the kitchen, and you could immediately feel why. The room was extremely hot.

Sapnap was standing with his back to you, a towel flung over his shoulder as he cooked something in the pan with a spatula. He was humming to an invisible tune, swaying his hips as he did so.

You clapped a hand over your mouth to stifle a laugh at the sight. Never in your life did you expect to see Nick so at-ease...you were used to seeing him decked out in armor, an amused smirk on his face.

Now, it was your turn to smirk.

Crossing your arms over your chest, you strode towards Nick and announced your presence: "I didn't know you could dance, Sapnap."

Startled, the boy in question whirled around, bringing the hot pan with him. Your eyes widened and you reacted just in time, pulling yourself out of the way of the hot pan before it could make contact with your skin.

"Shit!" Sapnap cursed, quickly setting the pan back onto the furnace, "I-I'm so sorry, (Y/N)! I didn't hear you come in."

You laugh, shaking your head, "It's alright, Nick. You're just lucky I have good reflexes."

Nick scoffed, turning back to the pan of food. You lean your back against the counter next to the stove, watching as he worked, "What are you making?"

Nick gestured to the pan, then to the plate besides it. A large portion of eggs was being scrambled in the iron skillet, and the plate held a heaping stack of thoroughly cooked — almost burnt, even — bacon, "What does it look like, (Y/N)?" He sassed.

Your eyebrows shot up and your lips parted slightly in surprise. You'd had very few encounters with Sassnap before now...it was kind of amusing.

"My apologies, Chef, I just wasn't sure what that plate of literal crap was on the counter there," You bite back, pointing towards the plate of immensley burnt bacon.

Nick rolled his eyes, finsihing the eggs and pouring the helping onto a different plate. There was plenty of food, so you assumed he was making breakfast for your group.

"Well maybe if you'd stuck around you'd know that that's how we like our bacon," Nick retorted, sending you a playful look.

You narrowed your eyes, "It's not my fault my brother decided to try and wipe my existence from this earth."

"Yeah, yeah, I know," Nick paused, an unreadable emotion quickly flicking across his features. Then, his bright smile was back, and he turned to face you, "Wanna help me make pancakes?" He asked giddily, mischeif glinting in his warm brown eyes.

You cocked an eyebrow, slightly suspicious, but agreed, "Sure...sounds like fun."

Nick pumped a fist in victory, immediately bustling about the kitchen, pulling out the ingredients and other things he'd need. Bowls, eggs, milk, flour, butter, baking powder, sugar, and salt. Then, to keep the bacon and eggs warm, he stuck the two plates in the still-warm furnace.