28

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
111 votes for Choice A
65 votes for Choice 1B
20 votes for Choice 2B
23 votes for Choice 1C
12 votes for Choice 2C

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

You glance at Techno, who is waiting patiently and silently in the pit. He's leaning against the stone wall, his arms crossed over his chest. Not a care in the world.

Your gaze shifts to Wilbur, the man who'd egged your brother - who already believed that violence was the answer - on. His lips were curled up into an entertained smile, his hands clasped lazily behind his head.

It didn't seem like anyone was too eager to avenge Jordan's death.

Looks like you were going to have to try.

You stepped towards the pit but were stopped by someone catching your arm.

Dream's grip was gentle but firm. He shook his head, and you could imagine the look of concern on his face under the mask.

You tugged your arm from his grip, probably harsher than you'd meant to, and stepped back from Dream. "I have to," Was all you said.

Dream was silent for a few moments, just watching you.

He didn't want you to do this. He knew how good of a warrior Technoblade was, and he didn't want a repeat of the scare that happened on the path.

As good of a fighter as you were, Dream didn't want to risk you getting killed.

Down in the pit, Technoblade was thinking the same thing.  He wasn't sure of your combat skills. Were you a decent fighter? He was about to find out.

He'd have to be careful, though. Once the voices took over, everything could go downhill. He would be unable to stop himself, depending on how bad they got, and you could get terribly injured in the process.

As Dream continued to try and convince you not to do this, Techno zoned out.

Was this really the right thing to do? Obviously, he wasn't going to climb out of the pit. That would make him seem like a coward, right? Right.

Could he fight the voices? Techno frowned and shifted. Maybe...it was definitely a possibility.

He'd done it before, when Phil...

"Dream, please," Your voice pulled Techno from his thoughts. He was grateful for it; that was not a memory he wanted to delve into, "It's done. I've made my choice."

"(Y/N)," Dream began. But you ignored him, pushing through the group of people. You only had your sword; Schlatt hadn't wanted you to wear any armor during the festival.

You discarded your sword at the entrance, next to Techno's belongings, and climbed into the pit.

"Oh, yes!" Wilbur laughed, clapping his hands together, "This is perfect. This is fucking perfect!"

"Wilbur..." Tommy began. He was beginning to get worried. Wilbur seemed to be very close to losing his mind completely.

"I still don't understand why we all can't just get along," Tubbo said softly.

"That's very mature of you Tubbo," Wilbur set a hand on the boy's shoulder, "Very mature. But unfortunately, (Y/N) seems to be driven more by her emotions than logic."

Your gaze snaps up to the insane ex-president sitting by the ledge. His legs are crossed and he's leaning forward like a child engrossed in a movie.