29

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes:
100 votes for Choice A
149 votes for Choice B

Please remember that it is one vote or comment per reader :) it just makes it easier for me to keep track of the number of votes. Thank you!

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

Dream stood in the doorway, waiting for your answer. His hands were braced at the top of the doorframe and he leaned forward slightly, looking very casual.

You glanced between him and your brother, frowning as you considered your choices. Techno shrugged, "It's your choice."

You bit the inside of your cheek. It had been nice spending time with your brother; taking time to forgive him. Taking another sip of the bitter potion, you made your decision.

"I think I'm going to stay here for a little while longer. Thank you for letting me stay with you all, though." You said, offering Dream a small smile.

He nodded, "Of course. You're always welcome."

"Here," You set the potion down on a nearby table, "I'll come say goodbye to the boys."

Techno stayed back in the room, saluting to Dream as the two of you left. They seemed to have a pretty neutral relationship.

Dream took your hand as you strode through the stone corridors of Pogtopia. He was still wearing his mask, so you couldn't see his expression or tell what he was thinking. You could only see his lips, which were set in a thin line.

"You don't want me to stay," It wasn't a question so much as an observation.

Dream hesitated before answering, "I just...I want to be able to protect you if anything goes wrong."

"I can protect myself, Clay."

"I know, I know, I just..." Dream sighed, squeezing your hand, "I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too," You stopped walking, turning to face him. The two of you were near the Pit, with a staircase to the path to L'Manburg off to your right, "But this will be good. I haven't seen my brother in a while...and there are some things we need to talk about."

Dream nodded with a sigh. He glanced around, and once he'd confirmed that there was no one around, he reached up and pushed aside his mask.

You hadn't seen those beautiful emerald eyes since you'd arrived at Pogtopia; it was nice to see him again.

Standing on your toes, you cupped his cheek and pressed a quick kiss to Clay's lips, smiling into the kiss.

He returned the kiss, pulling away all too soon. Reluctantly, he pushed the porcelain mask back into place. "I'll bring George and Nick over here so you can say goodbye in private. Wait here." He instructed before turning and heading back towards Pogtopia's entrance.

Once he'd rounded the corner and was out of sight, you sat on the top stair with a sigh, letting your legs dangle over the edge. You were still feeling a little sore from the battle with your brother.

Approaching footsteps echoed off the stone walls and you glanced over your shoulder, surprised, "That was—" Your words died in your throat when you saw who was approaching.

Wilbur strode towards you with his hands tucked into the front pockets of his brown trench coat, a lazy smirk resting on his lips. Tousled brown hair poked out from the bottom of his beanie, and you could see deep bags under his eyes behind round glasses.