18

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
169 votes for Choice A
37 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

All eyes in the room were trained on you, awaiting your answer.

Slowly, you nodded, "Alright. Let's go."

Tubbo grinned, relieved, but shook his head, "Not right now. We'll go later, around midnight. By then, Schlatt will be blackout drunk and won't notice if I go missing."

"What about Quackity?"

"I doubt he'll care. Or he'll be tending to Schlatt's drunken stupor. He'll be occupied, I'm sure of it."

You frowned, but nodded. Tubbo had been living with Schlatt and Quackity for almost a week now. Surely he'd know their nightly routines.

Jordan settled a gentle hand on the boy's shoulders, looking down at him with a sort of fatherly pride, "You're a brave kid, Tubbo."

Tubbo brightened, a glowing smile lighting up his features, "Thank you, Mr. Maron!"

Jordan chuckled softly, "You're welcome, kid. But you better run on back before someone does notice that you're missing," He cautioned, gesturing towards the door.

On his way out, Tubbo called over his shoulder, "I'll meet you by the caravan!"

All that was left to do now was wait.

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

The moon was high in the sky earlier than you had anticipated, but you didn't mind. You had been getting antsy, after all. 

This would be the first time in a week that you were going to see Tommy and Wilbur. And you were excited.

But also nervous. You wondered if the exile had changed either of the boys. You wondered if Tommy was still the fiery, boisterous boy he was before the election. You wondered if Wilbur was still the calm, collected, level-headed leader he had been during the war. 

There was only one way to find out. 

You were dressed in dark colors in order to blend in with your surroundings. Black boots and leather pants, a dark gray tunic, and an overcoat of that same color wrapped around your shoulders. 

Unsure of how long the journey would be, you stuffed a satchel full of food and water, along with potions of invisibility and speed just in case.

Tubbo was waiting by the beaten-down caravan, tapping his foot on the ground impatiently. He scanned the surrounding area, looking for you.

Once he found you, he relaxed, even allowing the smallest of smiles to grace his face. 

"Hey!" He called softly, waving you over. You returned the wave, jogging over to where he stood.

"Hey, Tubbo," You smiled, "You ready to go?" 

Tubbo nodded, turning to head towards one of the towers Eret had built. 

"Do you know where you're going?" You asked, following his lead.

Tubbo nodded, and opened his mouth to respond, but was cut off by a new voice.

"Where are you going?" Quackity asked from the shadows, his form breaking away from the caravan.

The two of you froze in place, turning in unison to face Quackity.