03

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
12 votes for A
6 votes for B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

At Wilbur's question, you perked up, your face lighting up with excitement.

"I'd love to come back to L'manburg with you all!" You exclaimed, nodding your head enthusiastically.

Wilbur grinned, his bright smile causing the butterflies in your stomach to fly freely. "Wonderful," he chuckled, amused by your sudden excitement, "We'll leave first thing in the morning then."

You turned to Jordan, "Isn't this exciting, Jordan? We're going to-"

Jordan cut you off, a sad smile placed on his lips, "You're going to L'manburg, (Y/N). I'm staying here." He said softly.

Your smile faltered, "What?"

"I have a business to run, (Y/N)..."

You stood, making your way over to him. You could feel hot tears forming in your eyes, threatening to spill down your cheeks, "I can't just leave you here...alone..." You began, but couldn't finish, as Jordan pulled you into a hug.

Careful to avoid your injured arm, he wrapped his arms around your waist, pulling you tightly to his chest. You buried your face into his shoulder, body shaking with silent sobs.

"You have grown into such a beautiful young woman, (Y/N). I was so lucky to have found you in the woods that day; so lucky to have made such a wonderful new apprentice and friend." Jordan mumbled, one hand running through your hair in an attempt to comfort you.

Gently, he took hold of your shoulders and pushed you back, looking into your eyes. "You are always welcome here, (Y/N). Always. I will never, ever forget you."

You sniffled, wiping your eyes with your good arm. "You've done so much for me, Jordan. And I don't...I don't know how I can repay you."

"Just stay alive. That will be enough." Jordan replied, bringing you back into one final hug, pressing a kiss to the top of your head.

This man had taken you in when you had nowhere else to go. He'd taught you magic, he'd taught you about medicine, and he'd taught you how to defend yourself.

He was your best friend.

And now...you were just going to leave?

"I'll write to you. Every week." You promised, your tears finally slowing to a stop.

"You better. Or I'll hunt you down." Jordan chuckled, ruffling your hair, "But, hey. You're not leaving till tomorrow morning, eh? So save the sappy goodbyes for then." He joked.

You nodded, offering him a weak smile in return.

After a moment, Fundy awkwardly cleared his throat. "Why don't we all get some sleep?" He suggested, "Long day tomorrow, and all that."

Tommy nodded, "I think Tubbo here is about to pass out, anyways." He motioned to one of the shorter couches, where Tubbo had made himself quite at home. The poor boy's eyes were barely open.

You and Jordan helped settle everyone in, getting them the blankets and pillows they needed. You all said your good night's, and Jordan went back to his respective room.

You ventured into the kitchen for one last glass of water before heading off to bed. Today had exhausted you. You knew that as soon as your head hit the pillow, you would be asleep.