07

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes
9 votes for Choice A
26 votes for Choice B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

"How are you boys feeling?" You ask, pushing yourself to your feet, "We could start working for more materials," You suggested, looking around at the defeated soldiers.

Wilbur nodded, standing next to you, albeit shakily, "Good idea, (Y/N)," He agreed, "How long do you reckon we have before Dream notices you're gone?" He asked, going over to Tommy and Tubbo to help them up.

You shook your head, making your way over to assist Fundy, "Not long. Perhaps a day or so. The trip over here took about a day, and I don't think Dream will take the night to rest once he finds out I'm missing," You paused, offering your hand towards Fundy to help him up, "Or once he finds out what I did to Halo."

Tommy rose a brow, "What did you do to Halo? Wait a second, how are you even here?"

You sighed, realizing that you hadn't told them the whole story, "I poisoned Halo, brewed a few potions, and stole a horse," You summarised, chewing on the inside of your cheek.

It was silent for a few moments, but then Tommy laughed, "You are such a badass!" He cackled, "Wilbur, can we keep her?"

Wilbur chuckled, a proud look on his face, "That's up to her, though."

A smile spread across your face, "I'd love to stay."

The five of you cautiously exited the secret passageway, keeping a wary eye out for any intruders on your land.

"It's clear!" You called over your shoulder. You had elected yourself to scope out the surrounding area, against Wilbur's wishes. He couldn't stop you, though. You refused to play the helpless damsel in distress. Not this time.

"This way," Fundy motioned for you all to follow him. He led the group towards a huge, partly destroyed hot-dog shaped van in the middle of the grounds; it seemed to be on fire.

Your eyes widened in surprise. It was your first time in L'manburg, and you were trying to take in as much as you possibly could.

"Wilbur?" You asked.

"Hm?"

"Why is there a flaming hot dog van on your land?"

Your question sent the group into a laughing fit, but none of them really answered your question.

"Decoration, (Y/N), decoration." Tubbo giggled.

The inside was a little bit cramped, but that was okay. Wilbur crossed over to a small indent in the wall, a book proudly displayed in the center of it.

"The Declaration of Independance, men." He began. You rose a brow, pretty sure he was pronouncing that wrong, but whatever.

"Forever the nation of Dream have cast great sins upon our great land of the hto dog van," As Wilbur continued to speak, you grew even more confused. Hto dog? "They've destroyed our roof, for instance."

"They have robbed us. Imprisoned us. Threatened us. Killed many of our men. This time of tyranny ends with us," You scanned the faces of the boys as Wilbur spoke. They were extremely determined; their expressions said it all.

"This book declares that the nation which henceforth shall be known as L'Manburg is separate, emancipated, and independent from the nation of Dream's rule."

"The union of the masters of men, that was a good line Tubbo, good job there," Wilbur grinned over at the young boy, who proudly puffed out his chest, "Together we are one, that was good as well, Tommy." Now both boys stood with a proud aura about them, grins brightening up their expressions.