34

You have chosen: Choice B

Final Votes:
5 votes for Choice A
118 votes for Choice B

(lmao imagine trying to move the plot along and having the opposite choice voted on 🤪 we moving the plot on anyways suck it up 😌💅)

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

The entire group before you watched you expectantly, waiting for your answer.

"I think we should wait one more day. We need to get our plans straight and properly distribute all the materials we've collected," You decided.

Though everyone agreed with you, there were still those trigger-happy members of the group that were unhappy with your decision.

Oh well.

As the group dispersed, you turned to Quackity, "Let me see your hand."

He held up his hand to you; it was looking much better. There was still some blackness from the wither wound, but the burn marks on his hands were fading away. The most he'd have would be a scar from where the wither sword made contact with his skin.

"It looks much better!" You observed, grinning up at your friend.

He smiled down at you, looking genuinely happy for the first time in a while. "Thank you again, (Y/N)." He said, tugging you towards his chest in a tight embrace.

You hugged him back, thankful that your brother had shown up when he did. You both would have been so screwed...

"You're very welcome," You replied, "Though I do think Techno is probably the one you should be thanking. If he hadn't dropped in..." You pulled back from the hug and gave Quackity a look.

Quackity waved his hand dismissively, "Yeah, yeah, we would have been toast. But if I have to thank Techno, he'll never let me hear the end of it."

You hummed in agreement, amused. "Still...it's polite."

Quackity scoffed, "Polite my ass." He glanced over his shoulder, "I'm gonna go smelt that debris, now. Don't have a lot of time left before we leave."

You nodded, "The two pieces I collected are in my bag. Pretty sure I left it in the medical room."

Quackity grinned, "Two pieces? Sweet! Thanks, (Y/N)." Another quick hug ensued, and Quackity was off, practically skipping towards the medical room.

You couldn't help but chuckle.

"(Y/N)?" You turned to see Sam approaching you, his eyebrows creased in concern.

"Oh, hi Sam. What's up?"

"I wanted to apologize," He admitted, rubbing the back of his neck in embarrassment, "It wasn't fair of me to put you on the spot like that, and I am sorry. But you were the last vote we needed, and the vote was split right down the middle. I don't even know how that happened."

You offered the sweet man a smile, "I forgive you, Sam. And I understand. I'm not quite sure how that happened, either. Seems we have some pretty passionate people on our team."

Sam chuckled, "Not sure if that's a good or a bad thing..."

"Both."

He nodded, grinning, "Both."

═══ *.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

A surprisingly peaceful night came and went. The sun was rising, casting beautiful orange and yellow hues across a clear sky. A gentle breeze floated through the air, rustling the leaves on the trees, bringing the promise of a generally cool day. Birds were chirping and bees were buzzing from flower to flower.