04

You have chosen: Choice A

Final Votes:
23 votes for A
8 votes for B

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ══

"Go, Wilbur," You mumble, turning your head slightly so Wilbur could hear you. You were telling him to go, telling him to leave. He didn't know he was going without you. You knew that he would try to talk you out of switching places with Jordan, so this was for the best, "I'm right behind you, I promise."

You hated lying.

Wilbur nodded once, retreating back towards Tubbo and whispering to him. Tubbo fished in his bag for a moment, pulling out five ender pearls and handing them to Wilbur, who distributed them to the group.

Dream watched silently. He wasn't going to stop you all from running; he knew that he could catch you.

Wilbur placed the pearl in your hand, his lingering on yours for a moment longer. He nodded once, then motioned to his men, tossing his pearl far enough away to get a headstart. The rest of the boys followed suit.

Sapnap readied an ender pearl, but was stopped by Dream, who simply put out his hand. Dream wasn't worried about the rest of the L'manburgians. They were Eret's problem, now. He was only worried about you and your choice.

"If I go with you," You began, tucking the pearl into the satchel at your side, "Will you take Jordan back home and leave him alone?" You asked hesitantly.

Sapnap's eyes widened slightly in surprise, and George glanced over at Dream. Obviously, the team wasn't expecting you to come with them so easily. They must've thought you were going to put up some sort of fight.

And gods, did you want to. But you didn't know what that would mean for Jordan. You just wanted to keep him safe. He didn't deserve this; especially after all he'd done for you.

Dream nodded once, crossing his arms. Jordan shifted in Halo's arms, shaking his head despite the pain, "(Y/N), no," He pleaded, gritting his teeth in pain.

You ignored him, dropping your sword to the ground by your side. "Alright, I'll go with you. But we're going back to Jordan's home first, and I am coming with you." Dream was a manipulative man, in your eyes. You needed to make sure Jordan was going to be safe.

Dream studied you for a moment, his vibrant green stare making you shift uncomfortably. Finally, he spoke, "Alright. But no tricks. We'll take Jordan home, but then you'll come quietly." It wasn't a question.

"Deal."

═══ *.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.* ═══

The walk back home was silent; uncomfortable. They had taken your satchel, which was slung over George's shoulder, and your sword, which was hanging by Dream's side. You were walking behind Sapnap and in front of Dream; Jordan was walking behind Dream and in front of George. Halo was bringing up the rear.

Your house soon came into view, which made you sigh in relief. Sapnap handed Jordan a dagger, which you assumed he had used to defend himself, once you had reached the front door and stepped away.

Jordan met your eyes, his gaze full of sorrow. Dream took hold of your upper arm, gently tugging you away, but you stood your ground, "You're not going to let me say goodbye?" You asked softly, not taking your eyes away from your friend.

Dream's jaw clenched in slight irritation, but he nodded once and said, "Five minutes," before releasing your arm and stepping away, motioning for his friends to give the two of you some space.