Ch-2 Murder Mystery

KEVIN'S HOUSE
KEVIN'S POV

I couldn't even discuss what I saw to Alec. The pig is still sleeping on my bed!

I looked at my black haired sleeping guest. Hairs were reappearing on his face.

As always,I would have to help him in shaving . I smiled as he woke up with a yawn.

" Slept well?"

" Your bed's not soft enough."

" Your welcome,jerk."

" So,tell me what you discovered in the mansion." Alec said as he got up from the bed.

" 4 dead bodies. Father, mother and two little brothers. No signs of gunshots were discovered. The killer must have a big and sharp melee weapon." I explained.

" You told me yesterday night that they arrived from party,right?" Alec asked.

"Yup."

" From your view,how long ago had the murder taken place before the bodies were discovered?" Alec said.

"Well ,if I judge from the dryness of blood,I would say 2 hours earlier."I answered.

" High probability that all the victims were conscious ." Alec said.

" But I have doubt for the kids,their bodies were found in the bedroom. Probably ,they were tired from the party,right?" I asked.

" Maybe, tell me the rest of body positions."

" Mr Smith's body was found in hallway,head wide open while Mrs Smith's corpse was upstairs just a few meters away from the bedroom."I explained.

Alec smirked and got up.

" What's your theory?" I asked.

Alec began "The killer's entry is still a secret but let me explain you the rest.
The whole family must had realized the killer's presence. Mrs Smith decided to lock the children in their room while Mr Smith rushed outside to inform his guards about the intruder. However,he never made it to outside and was killed on his way,very swiftly judging from the wound you described. Mrs Smith might have succeeded in hiding her kids but the killer must have caught her in this process . In order to protect her kids,she must have tried to confront the killer with all her might which was indeed a hopeless choice. After killing the mother,the killer entered the room and slayed both the kids brutally."

Alec finished and sipped water from the glass.

" In my opinion, the killer is a lunatic with a good physique." Alec stated .

" And about about those blood notes I told you about last night?"I asked.

" Just crazy shit,ignore that." Alec muttered.

" Care to give me an extra toothbrush??" Alec asked .

" You should brush your teeth at your own house."

" Come on! Don't be such a miser,ducky boy."

" Ducky boy??"

Alec grinned on seeing my puzzled expression and went inside the bathroom.

" Want to get your face shaved??!" I asked.

" Not now! Let it grow!" Alec replied from inside.

Suddenly ,the door bell rang.

" Answer the door,ducky boy!"

" Stop calling me that!" I frowned .

I went downstairs and opened the door.

Three men wearing black suits and glasses were in front me.

"Um.... MIB?" I asked.

" They aren't real,dude." One of the men said.

"Mr Watson wants to see you."

" Who is he and who are you?" I asked.

" We are his guards and his security in charge Mr Volt is in the car. Mr Watson was Mr Smith's friend,the victim you know." One the guards said.

" How do you know that we went to the Mansion?" I asked.

" Got the information from one of the policemen." Came a voice as a man with blue hair, black tuxedo walked towards me.

" I am Volt. Nice to meet you." He said and stretched his hand forward .

" Kevin Owens,private detective." I replied as I shook his hand.

"Mr Watson will explain you the rest. Will you come now or at afternoon?"Volt asked.

" My fellow detective friend is getting ready." I said.

" Suit yourself , see ya later." Volt said with a smile as the men walked away from the house.

I walked back upstairs and found Alec wearing my shirt.

" Who was at the door?"

" Why are you wearing my shirt??" I asked.

" Took a bath,can't live with one shirt you know." Alec said.

" You are crossing your limits." I grumbled.

" Awwww. You look so cute when you are angry." Alec said as he patted my cheek and walked downstairs.

By the way,Alec's not a gay.

Wow! That rhymed!!

"Mr Watson ,Mr Smith's friend wants to see us." I said.

" You know the address ?" Alec asked.

" Well. Didn't thought about that."

" IQ over 9000." Alec said with a chuckle.

Suddenly,my eyes went on my shirt's pocket. There was a note in it.

23 ,Xterm street.

Volt must have dropped it in my pocket without letting me discover it.

Trying to make a good impression?

You succeeded ,Volty.

ALEC'S POV

" Here!" Kevin cried from upstairs as he showed me a piece of paper.

" What's that?" I asked.

" Mr Watson's address. Volt gave it to me." Kevin replied.

" Who the fuck is he ?!"

" Mr Watson's security in charge."Kevin replied.

" Leave my eyes off you and you will discover the whole world." I chuckled and began combing my hair.

" Get ready! We are leaving!"