Ch-11 After us

ALEC'S POV

" What happened to your damn hand?!" I asked in shock the next day when I saw Kevin. His one hand was plastered.

" Had a rough time, don't wanna talk about it." Kevin muttered and walked towards his car.

" Where you wanna go?" He asked.

" Won't you assist me in the case? " I asked.

" Alec, I am pretty much broken from inside after my last unsuccessful act.
I don't think-

" YOU CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE!!" I cried angrily as I grabbed Kevin by his collar.

" Fred died because of that killer!! Won't you avenge him?! Will you let Fred's death go in vain?!" I asked in an angry tone.

" Watch out!!!" Kevin cried and pinned me on the ground and at that moment , a dagger flew over our heads.

I looked in front, in the corner of Kevin's house was that same hooded killer!

" Into the house!" Kevin cried and dragged me up.

We got back into the house and Kevin shut the door.

"Fuck him! He is totally after us!!" Kevin cried angrily.

" You got your gun?" I asked as I took out mine.

" I got it but I can't shoot very well with my left one." Kevin said.

" Tough luck you got." I said with a smirk.

At that second, a noise of glass shattering was heard.

" This fucker just loves glass!!" Kevin cried angrily.

"I think he would try to enter from the back door! You call the police!" I cried and walked briskly towards the back door.

" What about you?" Kevin asked.

" Where ya going?!"

" To check the situation. Don't ya worry! I have got my hands." I said with a grin and left.

Just as I though, the window near the back door was broken.

Is that killer inside the house now?

The window is big enough for any average figured person to fit in. High chance that I and Kevin are in trouble.

I walked towards the back door and checked it.

Locked.

( Footsteps)

I gulped, wiped my brow and got my gun ready.

I placed my back against the back door and aim my gun in the front.

The killer must be inside.

A few next seconds passed like years and I stood near the backdoor like a statue.

Then suddenly, there was a heavy blow on the back door like it got hit by a heavy object.

I jumped in surprise and fired at the door.

Silence.

" Alec!! What was that?!" Kevin cried anxiously from upstairs.

" I-Its okay. You called the police?" I asked, panting.

" They are on their way. Can be here any moment!" Kevin replied.

Then suddenly , a leg broke through the weaken door!!

I fired at the leg but missed.

The leg retreated back outside.

There was a sound of heavy footsteps coming from Kevin's backyard and I knew why.

The cops had arrived.

Kevin and I rushed towards the front door and opened it.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Shouldn't have.

In front of us was the hooded , masked killer!!!

Before Kevin could shut the door close, the killer kicked him down on the floor and rushed towards me.

I lifted my gun but got kicked in the gut before I could fire,  forcing me to kneel.

The killer rose its machete in the air but I quickly grabbed his hand before he could struck the blow.

Kevin fire!!

Kevin fired.

The bullet missed the killer but instead, struck me in the hand.

With a sharp cry of pain, I left my grip from the killer's hand.

The killer raised his machete once again but failed in attacking me as a couple of bullets struck it in the back.

The killer flinched but quickly recovered .

He rushed towards the back door while two cops chased him.

While running , the killer suddenly threw a knife the struck into one of the cop's leg, breaking his  chase.

The other cop fired but it was too late, the killer jumped out of the window and vaulted over Kevin's wall.

" You okay?" Kevin asked , panting as he helped me up.

" You better fight with a poker next time, bastard." I said with a groan.

A/N - WELL, A FEW READERS WHO READ THIS SHIT REGULARLY MUST HAVE REALIZED THAT MY PUBLISHING SPEED HAS REDUCED.

WELL, ITS SIMPLE DUE TO LACK OF MOTIVATION AND ATTENTION.

I MIGHT SHUT IT DOWN AND START A NEW ONE.

OR I MIGHT LEAVE WRITING AND BECOME A TIKTOKER , LOL