Ch-4 An Egoistic brat

ALEC'S POV

"How are you sure about that?" Kevin asked Mr Watson.

"You won't believe me if I told you about the incident. Go verify it yourself from Alice."Mr Watson said.

" Who is she?" Kevin asked.

"She is my second daughter." Mr Watson replied.

"Mr Watson really has been too wild." I whispered in Kevin's ear with a little chuckle.

" Shh" Kevin warned.

" Isn't Alice living with you then?" I asked .

" She is in dojo right now." Mrs Watson said.

" Fan of martial arts,huh? Hope it makes things easier." Kevin said.

" How so?" Mr Watson asked.

" We would pay less attention to her." Kevin replied.

" Depends on the number of years she took training ." I muttered as I rubbed my cheek hair.

" She joined the dojo in the end of March last year." Derek informed.

" And now is February 2021. That's almost an year." Kevin said.

" Any benefits from it?" I asked.

" Two guys from her part time job place were picking at her once . Eventually she lost it and beat them up,I was with her." Sarah informed.

" Interesting. " I muttered with a chuckle.

" Are you still part timing?" Kevin asked Sarah.

" I left working for the store 2 weeks ago. However,Alice refused to leave the job despite Mom's efforts. She believes in self help and even  refuses the money that dad offers her." Sarah explained.

" A strong willed woman full of pride. I like it. Can you tell us her appearance so we can pick her up?" Kevin asked.

" Orange color, blue eyes . She must be wearing a white furry overcoat." Mrs Watson informed.

" Can you trust them that much ,mom? I mean,we just recently met them?" Garry asked.

" Our id cards aren't fake, bro." Alec muttered.

" Be professional ,dude." Kevin hissed.

" What?! I am a human too!" I said with a chuckle. The environment was turning more suitable for me now.

" Haha. Alright, its almost her time to leave the dojo. Its a few blocks away and has a big blue colored sign board on left side of the street."Mr Watson said.

" Alright,we must leave now. Thanks for this opportunity ,Mr Watson" Kevin said as he shook hands with Mr Watson .

As we walked out of the house, Kevin said

" Sarah is cute, isn't she?"

" You are a simp." I muttered.

" Take that back."

" Drive fast to catch her,then I will." I muttered and settled inside the car.

Kevin started the car and we drove off.

15 MINUTES LATER

"Saw her?" Kevin asked in a bored tone.

" Nope, are we at the right dojo?" I asked.

" Certainly,matches all the description that Mr Watson made." Kevin replied.

" What if he trolled us?"