Ch-10 Under the shade

ALEC'S POV

" Where's Kevin? "I thought when I found his front door locked.

Is he dating another girl on Tinder?
He is a SIMP, you know.

Well, whatever. Must go to Mr Watson's Mansion and tell him about the info I gained.

Ah shit! Another 5 dollars for cab!!!!

KEVIN'S POV

" Thanks for telling us the truth." The officer said and continued

" All the evidences prove that you aren't Benjamin's killer but still, we will have to seize you gun license so no gun carrying from now."

" But it's impossible! I am a detective plus , I am on a dangerous case! " I argued.

" Sorry but rules are same for everyone! We must take your license. " the officer declared and stood up from his seat.

I sighed and gave him my license. Fortunately, I carry it every time with me just to avoid trouble.

" You will search for the killer, right? " I asked.

" Off course , we will! Why you asked such a silly question?" The officer asked .

" Nothing! Just makes things easier. " I replied.

I walked out of the police station .
I think , I should reunite with Alec now. He must be worried.

Also, he has to pay for cab every time now.

ALEC'S POV

If my travels in cab continued, soon I will have to beg to my parents for money!!

The guards recognized me and allowed me to enter.

As soon as I entered the mansion, I almost collided with Alice who angrily rushed out of the door. Mr Watson followed her but stopped on seeing me.

" Oh! Alec!"

" What's going, sir? Everything right?"

" Its okay. I just decided to be a little tight on her. You can see the result." Mr Watson said with a sad chuckle.

" She still leaves the house. A girl like her won't survive for even an hour in a horror movie."

" Hahah, right. So you gathered anything?"

" Yes, I came to discuss that only." I said.

" Alright! Let's go upstairs, make yourself comfortable. " Mr Watson said and started going upstairs.

I sighed and followed him.

What about that idiot girl?

Never mind, she would be fine.

Hope so.

25 Minutes later

Mr Watson's expression told everything. He was dead frightened.
Not because of the killer but due to the risk of losing his daughter.

" I would strongly recommend you to make sure that our daughter stays home!" Mrs Watson said.

" I am very sorry to say this but I don't thing that staying here would change anything much." I said causing the couple to anxiously stare me.

"   Judging from observing the previous murder scene. I think that the killer is far skilled than an ordinary thug." I muttered.

" It brutally killed a bunch of cops too and I and Kevin heard shots too. Still, he managed to kill all of them."

My words made the couple to gulp in fear.

" He is no ordinary being." I said.

" So you think that he is a fucking alien !?!" Garry cried with a chuckle as he entered the guest room.

" Garry, don't interrupt us." Mr Watson said.

" Alright, I am going to gym. See ya later." Gary said and walked out of the room.

" So he goes to gym. How often?" I asked .

" He used to go daily but due to the killer's fear, we make him go only twice a week now." Mrs Watson said.

" One more thing, how does the killer knows Alice's name?" I asked .

There was a silence.

" W-We don't know." Mr Watson stammered.

" A stalker"

The couple looked at me with wide eyes.

" A stalker indeed! He probably knows many other things about Alice too." I said.

" What should we do now?" Mr Watson asked.

" I will ask my partner to accompany Alice from now on." I replied.

" Why not you?"

" I don't want to, no questions necessary. " I said and began going downstairs.

Kevin, you better come to me now.

A/N-  SORRY GUYS FOR THE DELAY!!! I HAD A SMALL PROBLEM.

INNER ENTITY - NO ONE WAS WAITING FOR YA, ASS.

WHATEVER , SO YOU SEE, MY PHONE GOT HANGED AND THERE SEEMED TO BE NO HOPE FOR HIM BUT THANKS TO ME 300000 ENGINEER IQ, I MANAGED TO REPAIR IT.

INNER ENTITY - YOU JUST SOMEHOW MANAGED TO POWER IT OFF! DON'T SHOW OFF!!