CH-19 CASE CLOSED(A NEW FACTION)

ONE WEEK LATER

ALEC'S POV

By now, I was discharged from the hospital and was walking out of the building.

Sarah too was alright by now and had already went back to her home 3 days earlier.

It turns out that Volt was paid heavily by an unknow person to assassinate people including the Smiths and the Watsons. In order to make things easier for him, he managed to bring Flint into his plan too.

As for me and Kevin, Mr Watson paid us $55000 for the entire case!

Once again, its a financial overpowered family for ya.

Also, the case went pretty long too.

As I came out of the hospital, I saw Kevin waiting for me in his trash car.

Beside him was Alice, with her brand new car.

" Have you transferred  $ 10000 in Bill's dad's account?" I asked Kevin.

" I did. We couldn't have done this without him, afterall." Kevin said with a sad smile.

Once again, the kill by my hands was considered an act of self defence on seeing Sarah and my condition.

But I am still facing some issues with the cops.

However, Mr Watson promised me to take care for that.

" Hey! Don't you dare ignore me!" Alice said angrily as she elbowed me in the gut.

" Whatever, what are you doing here, you brat?" I asked.

Suddenly, she hugged me tightly!

" Thanks for everything. Also, I am really glad that you are alright." Alice mumbled in a crying voice.

" T-That's really awesome t-to hear. N-Now get o-ff me!!" I shrieked, my face turning red.

" I am jealous." Kevin muttered, giving me a teasing smile.

" W-Why a-re you!!? T-There's no relationship b-between u-us!! I yelped, my face turning redder and redder as I tried to remove Alice's orange hair from my face.

" Yeah, not now, atleast." Alice whispered in my ear before giving a soft peck on my cheeks and walking away after winking towards me.

Alright, I am a hard boy.

But I am about to melt here!!

" So, who is gonna drop you home? Me in my new car or Kevin with his trash car?" Alice asked with a grin.

" Stop calling my car a trash!!" Kevin yelled angrily, causing Alice to grin even wider.

I smiled.

" Sorry, dear. Bros first." I muttered before sitting into Kevin's car.

" I am not your freaking driver!!! Get on the front seat!!" Kevin yelled angrily.

" You guys surely have a great chemistry." Alice said with a smile.

" No!! We don't!!!" I and Kevin yelled in unison.

Alice laughed and started her car.

" Next time, you are going in my car, clear?" She asked.

" Will see about that if you brought something to eat for me." I said.

" Answer seriously, you will kill the Watsons if someone bribed you with a Macdonald's burger, right?" Kevin asked with a grin as he started his car.

" Hey!! You are freaking me out!!" Alice yelled.

I couldn't help but chuckle.

Both the cars drove ahead together.

That ends the case as well as my story.

For now now only.

THANKS FOR READING

TO ONLY THOSE WHO READED IT COMPLETELY INSTEAD OF JUST VOTING FOR GETTING FOLLOWED :)

THIS BOOK IS FINISHED

BUT THE STORY STILL REMAINS ;)

THE END??