CH-17 GAME'S UP

ALEC'S POV

" There's another killer!? This is not a shitty prank, right?" Kevin asked, clearly getting stressed about this.

" There's one question in my mind. Should I tell the others about it?" I asked.

" They are adults, just like us. Keeping them in light would make things easier for us." Kevin said.

I had to agree with him on this matter.

" I will have a talk with them then." I muttered before leaving the room.

I came downstairs in the hallway where all the four were chatting , preparing for the party perhaps?

" Hey guys!" I said with a awkward smile.

" Wazzup? Comfortable here?" Gary asked.

" There's something I want to talk about." I murmured.

All of them looked at me with serious eyes for a second.

" Sit here and tell us." Alice muttered before making some space on the couch for me beside her.

I sat and took a deep, slow breath.

" There's another trouble maker on loose." I muttered.

All of them went silent.

" You can't be serious." Derek muttered, almost sweating by now.

" Why do all the killers are after us?" Alice asked.

" The guy talked to me. Judging from his talks, I am sure that he is an accomplice of Flint." I said.

" Do you know anything else about him?" Gary asked.

" He is almost an unknown entity to me right now but I do have some suspects." I muttered.

" Like who?" Sarah asked.

" Bill is the closest suspect. He was quite close to Flint in his line of work." I muttered.

" I feel the same." Alice muttered.

Kevin came downstairs towards us.

" I will go and interrogate him. Alec, stay with them and keep your gun loaded." He muttered.

" And what about tonight's plan?" Gary asked.

" You can't be serious, Gary. A killer's after us." Sarah muttered angrily.

" I don't think that partying would be such a big trouble. Afterall, you will stay in the mansion only while I and Kevin have to do the work." I said.

" My respect for you has increased,  bro!" Gary said in a happy tune.

" Just how awful was I in your eyes before?" I asked him with a sigh.

" I will be leaving then. Mr Watson has messaged me Bill's address." Kevin said before wearing his coat.

" Want me to drive you?" Gary asked.

" I have brought my car here." Kevin replied.

" You mean, that junk? It would probably stop within 300 metres or so." Gary said, chuckling out loud.

" Gary...." Alice muttered angrily, staring coldly into her brother's eyes.

Gary gulped and went silent.

" Alice, you wanted me to come with you to shop, right? Let's go." I said.

Alice's face suddenly lit up and there was a big smile on her face that she tried hard to hide but in vain.