Chapter 38

Pavol POV

Putain. I didn't know how nervous I would get now that I'm hovering above a half-naked Avery. I'm not the only nervous one here because Avery won't even meet my eye. I stare at her frozen looking at her strained expression as she turns away in embarrassment.

Maybe I should stop...

"Veux-tu que je m'arrête?" I say running a finger down the side of her face. She meets my eye with a chaste expression. All I want for her is to be comfortable. My mama always taught me to respect women, she said "' A man who can't respect his mother will never be able to respect his wife.'" Elle a raison.

I bite my lip nervously unsure whether to make a move a stop. I lick my lips before planting a light kiss on hers. The kissing escalates into a more fast-paced action and before I know it I'm sliding my hands down her body.

I feel her tense up when my hand reaches her navel. Merde! This part is supposed to be romantic, not awkward and embarrassing. The last time I was with her on her bed is when I was literally grinding into her. Oh mon dieu. Peutêtre, she's not ready to have sex. I bring my hand up to her face and speak.

"Avery if you're this nervous, maybe we shouldn't do this," I say lightly. Her eyes widen then she shakes her head.

"No Pavol, I want to I-I'm just incredibly nervous that's all." I smile makes its way across my face before I peck her on the forehead.

"Awe your too cute," I say kissing her again.

"T'inquiète pas Je suis nerveux aussi," I say with a whisper of laughter. She gives me a slight smile before speaking.

"Ok, I'm ready."

Nodding I slowly slide my hand down to her underwear and pull it down. I bring the covers over us so we are cocooned in the warm duvet.

"Can you spread your legs for me darling?" I say lightly trailing kisses down her neck. She moves her legs apart enough for me to insert a finger.

" Ow." I feel her tense and try to make her relax.

"Avery calme. T'inquiète pas." I distract her with kisses as I finger her more.

After a while she begins to loosen up and light gasps leave her mouth. I smirk and raise my brow.

" Does it feel good?" I ask trailing a hand down the side of her face. She doesn't speak but simply nods.

As more time passes I get more and more arouses until I can't wait anymore.

" Mon amour, I'm going to put it in now okay." I say. I feel like my entire body is burning up.

" Ok." She says quietly looking me in the eyes. If I were to die right now I would be happy.

I line up my member to her entrance and slowly push in.

Oh, mon Dieu. I try my best to control myself without hurting her but the feeling is overwhelmingly euphoric. I move deeper and deeper until I get into a rhythm.

Soon Avery is covering her mouth trying to silent her moans.

" No don't silence yourself," I say moving her hand. The sounds of her moaning turns me on more causing me to increase my thrusts.

"Hah ah hmph P-Pavo-" A jolt of pleasure rushes through me and I literally spasm before falling on top of her. 

" I-I'm sorry Avery I c-couldn't hold back," I say out of breath. I close my eyes for a second before moving off of her and laying beside her. Her eyes are closed and her ears are tipped red. I bring my lips to her cheek and kiss her.

"Avery?" I look at her and see her grinning.

"Hahaha." She starts to giggle before kissing me on the lips. I'm soon taken over with laughter and capture her in a bear hug.

***
" Miguel, Je suis un homme maintenant!" I say smiling ear to ear as I fall back into my bed. I feel warm and bubbly and all I can think about is Avery and her beautiful face, and warm body and soft skin ...

" Ok Pavol good for you," Miguel says in a bitter tone.

" Miguel, Quel est le problème?" I say turning my head to look at him.

" Rien." He says with watery eyes. I sit up feeling concerned and walk over before plopping myself on his bed.

" Miguel pourquoi pleures-tu?" I say seriously.

He blinks as a tear runs down his cheek.

" I don't understand why I have to love him Pavol." He says with tears rushing down his face.

" Aime qui?." I say concerned

" Xavier" He says sniffling. 

" When you went to Avery's today I went over to Xavier's house and I fucking told him how I feel and he looked at me like was the most disgusting thing in the world."

Now his face is red and tears are rushing down his face and dropping onto the sheets. I don't know what to say so instead I give him a hug.

"Miguel I'm sorry." I say in a sympathetic matter.

" Pavol our friendship is done," he says sniffling.

" 15 years of friendship down the fucking drain" He pushes me off him and buries himself under the covers.

" C'est terminé!" He yells.

Putain.