Chapter 28

Avery POV

I place my card down on the table while slightly grinning. I think I'm gonna win. Xavier places his card down smirking followed by Miguel.

"Okay un,deux,troi flip!" We flip our cards at once and once I see the other cards I jump up and squeal. 

"Yay I won!" I say bouncing up and down. Xavier laughs as he begins to gather up the cards and file them back into the cardbox. Who knew I was so good at Solitaire. Pavols parents walk into the lobby with all their stuff signalling it's time to leave. I get up and pull my suitcase next to me before grabbing my jacket and zipping it up. As I'm sliding my gloves on I catch Pavol in the corner of my eye leaving the elevator. He looks vexed as he stomps through the lobby whilst dragging his luggage behind him. I hesitate not knowing what to say but before I can say anything he's grabbing my hand and intertwing our fingers together before pulling me aside towards the washrooms. The rest of them have already left to the car so I'm left feeling confused as to why we're still here. 

"Umm P-Pavol are you okay? Do you have to use the bathroom?" I ask carefully placing my words. He drops his luggage and pulls his hand away from mine before grabbing my face and deeply kissing me. I'm hit with a wave of euphoria as he presses his lips against mine. I don't know how long we kiss but once he pulls away I'm left flustered and breathing heavy. 

"I just wanted to kiss you my love." He smiles and winks before picking up his luggage and dragging me outside. Once we reach the car we pile our stuff into the trunk and make our way into the back. Pavol goes in first taking a seat beside Xavier before pulling me next to him so I'm sitting next to the window. The car is already hot from the heating and I'm still very my flustered from the kiss that he and I just shared only moment ago, so I remove my jacket and place it on my lap before buckling my seat belt. 

"Everyone ready?" His father asks before pulling out of the parking lot. We all mumble a yes as he begins to drive down the road and away from the resort. As we drive further and further away from the resort I stare out the window taking in the beautiful winter country side of France. I bring my finger up to the cold glass and write my name. Pavol chuckles beside me and leans over pressing his chest towards my back as he also writes something on the window.

Pavol+Avery= Amour. My face immediately burns up and I look away from the window and up to him. He looks down at my with admiration in his eyes. Just that look alone makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside. He winks at me causing my heart to skip beat. I think I will literally melt if he keeps looking at me. I'm thown off guard once he places his hand on the inside of my leg. I get a little tense when he runs his hand up and down the inside of my thigh. He wraps his other arm around my shoulder pulling me in closer to him. We stay like that and honestly it was really comforting. The car is deadly quiet with nothing but the radio playing some french music in the background. I begin dozing off but then I hear snoring. I snap my head up and look to my left. 

I stifle a laugh when I see Miguel with his head tipped back and his mouth wide open. Xavier grins and brings his finger up to Miguels nose as he places it in front of his nostrils. His breathing stops and Miguel eyes pop open trying to breath. We all laugh out loud while Miguel sits there dazed and confused. He grumbles something under his breath before turning away and pulling his jacket hood over his face. 

"Hey Avery Xavier whispers." I turn my head to find Xavier's phone in his hand as he urges me to take it.

"Add you number to my contacts." I nod my head and enter my number,name and take a photo of my feet for my profile picture before handing the phone back to him. 

"Thanks." He says as he tuck the phone back in his pocket. I look up at Pavol and see a very displeased look on his face. I know he got in a lot of trouble after starting a fight with Xavier yesterday. After his parents scolded him the entire night he was silent and didn't even wish me a goodnight like he usually does. I found my self feeling kind of sad that he may potentially be mad at me for talking to Xavier. Hmm maybe I shouldn't talk to Xavier anymore. I just want Pavol to be happy. 

(Make sure to comment and leave a like ;)