Chapter 36

Pavol POV

I believe it's time to tell Avery about Katia and also how I feel about Xavier. I've been thinking about this for a while since I spend all my days going to school and then straight home and I don't like the idea of keeping my feelings away from my love. 

Since I've been grounded for so long the person that has taken my place is Miguel. He's been hanging out with Avery and Xavier nearly every single day. I won't lie and say that I'm not jealous but I'm more concerned with Xavier being close to her. I already don't like him and just seeing him lay a finger on my love makes me livid.

I spin in my desk chair around and around till my head spins. It's snowing heavily outside and I've only got 4 days to finish my story for my creative writing class. Merde! I bite my lip and tug on the roots of my hair in frustration. I keep pulling on it until I feel enough pain the leave my scalp throbbing. As I begin typing out random ideas the door swings open revealing my mama. 

"Pavol Avery is here to see you." She says before leaving. I jump out of my chair so fast I nearly face plant onto the floor. My heart beats violently as I rush out of the room and into the hall. My heart squeezes once I see my lovely Avery standing in the doorway. I've missed her so much!!

"Avery!" I shriek as I grab her and shower her in kisses while wrapping my arms tightly around her waist.

"Hi." She says muffled in my chest. I kiss her once again on the lips before bringing my hands up to her face.

"I've missed you so much, my love." I say smiling." She smiles back and gives me a tight hug. 

"Wow, you're acting like you don't see her every day," Miguel says rolling his eyes. His nose is tipped red and so are his cheeks, the cold wind from outside blows into the house and I shiver before quickly closing the door.

"It doesn't matter if I see her every day in school, the point is I don't get to spend time with her after school." Miguel just shakes his head and takes off his coat and boots. I unzip Avery's coat for her and put it in the closet. 

"Pavol you can take a break from you work."Mama says before looking over at Avery, she gives her a quick hello before heading to the door and grabbing her coat.

"Où es-tu vas?" I ask.

"Je vais au supermarché." She says before opening the door and leaving. I look back at Avery then up the stairs.

"Let's go to my room." I grab her hand and head up the stairs and to the room. I swing the door open and let Avery enter first. My face turns red the moment I see my laundry on my bed. My bright red boxers stand out like a sore thumb.

"Oh, Je m'exucse." I say before quickly gliding over to my bed and shoving all my clothes in my drawer. I hear her lightly giggle before turning around. 

"It's okay... uh I didn't know you and Miguel shared the same room." She says as she looks around the room. 

"Uh yeah we've been sharing since we were in diapers," I say before grabbing her hand and sitting her on my lap.

"Uh P-Pavol c-can I just sit n-next to you." She says stuttering.

"Why, I like you sitting right here." I say as I bring my lips up to her neck and begin sucking. She gasps and begins to move but I wrap my arms around her torso keeping her in place. I trail up to her lips and lean forward causing her to fall back onto my bed.

"P-Pavol."

"Yes." I say lowly as I peck her soft lips. I put both of my arms on each side of her head before kissing her again. 

"Avery." I say stopping. 

"Y-yes." She says looking up at me so innocently it squeezes my heart.

"I want to make love to you." Her eyes widen and her mouth hangs slightly opens as she stays silent. 

"Umm... I'm sorry." I say as I move off of her and sit up. My heart hurts and my face is burning with embarrassment. She sits up and clasps her hands together on her lap. Her ears are red and I can tell she's extremely nervous. I watch as she turns her ring mindlessly on her finger. She looks at me before looking away. 

"Avery I'm sorry if I scared you I didn't mean t-"

"I'm fine." She says suddenly.

"I-I just sorry I'm just really embarrassed not because you want to uh you know b-but I-I'm just... Ugh I mean I-I." I frown as I see her getting frustrated. 

"No its okay, Avery calm down, I understand that you are frustrated and I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"I'm not!" she says loudly. I'm caught off guard by her sudden outburst leaving me a tad confused.

"Aver-"

"I'm n-not uncomfortable I j-just I've never had someone who tells me I'm beautiful and pretty every day and I've n-never had someone who actually enjoys my company or someone who's generally been interested in me it's all just so new to me and now that you like me enough you want to do things with me I just feel so, so," a single tear falls down her cheek as she hugs me.

"Pavol I love you too!" She says as she begins crying. My heart swells and I hold onto her as she continues to cry. She does love me too.

(Make sure to comment and leave a like ;)