Chapter 17

Avery POV

Walking into school I make my way to first period as usual but my pace slows down when I notice the principal speaking to Miguel and this woman with curly brown hair. Wow, she kinda looks like the girl version of  Pavol... Does he have a sister?

"Hey, Avery." I jump as Pavol hugs me from behind, he kisses me on the cheek drawing attention from other students walking down the hall. He smiles widely exposing his pearly white teeth. I study him for a second taking in his curly brown hair bright brown eyes and handsome face. Oh my god stop checking him out! Averting my gaze I look towards the ground.

Miguel turns his head and spots us both standing and beckons us to come over. Pavol nods and puts his hand against the centre of my back while lightly pushing me towards them. We all stand in a circle while my position is in between Pavol and the principal. Trying not to be noticed I step back a little and avert my eyes, instead opting to look at my shoes. 

"Judging by the way you touch her I assume this is your girlfriend Pavol?" Pavol grabs my hands and intertwines our fingers then looks up at the woman with a proud grin.

"Oui Mamma. She is lovely isn't she?" Wait hold on that's his mom?! Wow, she looks so young. I study his mother's appearance. Like him, they share the same luscious curly brown hair however hers falls all the way down to her chest. She has heterochromia with her left eye being hazelnut brown and the other baby blue. Her body is that of a manikin. Built like a model, her long graceful limbs and thin body could most definitely grace the cover of Vogue Paris. I feel myself not being able to look away from her as her beauty further entices me. I've never seen someone so so, lovely. After gawking at this goddess who happens to be my boyfriend's mother she turns to me to shake my hand.

"Salut, Avery it's finally nice to meet you." I nod my head and mumble out a quick response.

"Yes nice to meet me too-I mean meet you!" ugh Idiot!

She gives me a reassuring smile and turns back towards the principal. "As I was saying Mrs.Dupuis I'd like Pavol to be supervised by his brother for at least the rest of the week. As you know my husband and I are keeping a strict eye on him after last week's events." She turns to Pavol sternly and the grip in his hand tightens around mine.

"Of course that will be no problem Mrs.Rommily." Wait, Miguel has to keep on eyes on Pavol from now on. Wow, that sucks.

The bell rings seconds later and soon the last stragglers of kids are rushing off to class. The principal tells us to head off to class while Mrs. Rommily and her head to her office to further continue their discussion. As we walk down the hallway Pavol kisses his teeth and makes an exaggerated sigh.

"Ugh great now I've got Miguel up my ass for the next week." In response, Miguel smacks Pavol across the head.

"Well, I wouldn't have to be doing this if you just listened for once." Miguel grabs my arm and pulls me away from Pavol.

"Come  on Avery we're already late for art, oh and Pavol I'll be checking up on you frequently throughout the day"  

"Bu-"

"And don't even think about hiding away with Avery for lunch because you two will be sitting with me for the rest of the week." Pavol opens his mouth to speak but Miguel is already making his way towards the art room. I give Pavol a weak goodbye before following Miguel into the art room.

(Make sure to like and comment ;)