FOURTEEN

♚♚♚

♚♚♚

Everyone was livid. Gandía had just tried to murder them all and the only emotion that was felt was anger. Viena sat against a wall, basically sulking about the fact that she couldn't get one shot at the man. Putting her hair in a ponytail, she huffed as she tried to devise a way in which she could find him and kill him.

But something was weird. Gandía tried to kill Nairobi, he knocked Viena unconscious, he successfully kidnapped Tokio, and attempted to blow Río and Denver up. Technically, he hadn't killed any of them yet, so what exactly was his plan?

Were his plans failing too?

Even if they were, Viena knew that Gandía was a predator and he wouldn't stop until all of the heist members were dead.

And so that's what Viena had to do, too. While the others were recovering from the shootout, Viena left the group and tried to do things her own way. Gandía probably wouldn't expect for her to deviate from the group, so she was going to use that to her advantage.

Flashback

"Wake up!"

Viena rose, gasping for air.

She pressed the palm of her hand against her forehead in frustration. "Lo siento, Amaia."

"It's okay, it was just a nightmare." The brunette replied.

Pushing the comforter off of her, she got up from the bed. Viena pulled on a sweatshirt to cover her thin tank-top, then tied her hair in a low bun.

"Where are you going?" Amaia asked her, concerned.

"I just need some air." The blonde replied quietly. "Go back to sleep, I'll only be a few minutes."

Amaia nodded and apprehensively laid back down.

Going downstairs, Viena made her way to the place she usually goes to late at night: the kitchen. It was a usual habit, but it was where she felt she needed to go. Nightmares tormented her mind, and even though it seemed silly, she found a strange comfort in late night visits to the kitchen.

She had dreamt of Hanoi that night. Of him leaving her. She would search for him and she would never find him, but eventually she would hear his voice screaming at her to find him, and yet she still couldn't.

Opening the door, Tokio and Nairobi were sitting at the table. The two older women looked up at the blonde girl and smiled softly. They were drinking, but it looked like the two were just talking with each other.