FIVE

♚♚♚

Viena's eyes widened. The clicking of the locks surprised her, and she quickly glanced to Helsinki, trying her best not to look too alarmed. This meant that the doors were unlocked now, and the men form outside would give orders to storm the bank.

She got down on her knees as Helsinki clipped in the ammo. He gave the gun a pull, centering it and she took a deep breath as the hostages were lined up in front of them.

The shouts of Tokio were inaudible as the woman was upstairs with Estocolmo and more hostages. The sound of a smoke canister hitting the ground in front of the hostages made Viena furrow her brows in nervousness.

What kind of game was Tamayo playing? She wondered.

She pulled down her bullet proof vest, toying with the thing that was causing her to sweat.

"We're fine." Helsinki muttered to her.

Viena nodded. "Yo sé. Yo sé."

She didn't know why she was reacting this way. Especially now. She knew this was only a bump in the road and they would get past it, but she was so nervous over nothing. How could she trust herself when the real problems would come? Would she shrink back and let her demons poison her mind? Would she let the nervousness get to her result in her messing up? She didn't know, and that scared her.

Viena looked around, stopping on Gandía. The man had his hands together pointed upward like he was praying. She rolled her eyes.

Then, Denver came running forward in his wetsuit with two cases.

"Vamos, vamos!" Helsinki yelled out. "The bad guys are at the door."

Viena got up from her position and went over to where Denver had approached the guards. She thought back to when she had to untie them, and she felt a chill up her spine. Of course, they were all still handcuffed, but she had to let them go from the railings they were connected to. The whole time, Gandía had just stared at her, saying nothing. And now, she had to face him again.

"I'll open the door and you'll get out, arms raised high with these boxes." Denver instructed.

Viena, eyes back to their hardened state, glared at Gandía. "Is that what you think, orphan?"

Viena scoffed, causing Gandía to snap his gaze to the blonde. "Just do what you're fucking told."

"Fuck." Denver muttered, walking to the button and slamming his hand over it.

Shocked, she looked back at Helsinki who also wore a similar expression. "Denver! What the fuck are you doing!?"

The doors opened, smoke spilling out. She stepped forward, hoping that Denver wasn't going to do what she thought he was going to do.

"I'm telling you to get out there." Denver ordered, walking back.

"Nobody moves." Gandía said, not budging.

Viena cocked her M-16, trying to intimidate them. "Get out there, now!" She yelled in their faces.

"The special forces are arriving. Nobody moves."