SIX

♚♚♚

Old memories were now a common occurrence in Viena's life. They came into her head in flashes, each one worse than before, and unforgiving. She wanted desperately to forget, but the pain of remembering was the only thing keeping her going. 

At only sixteen, she was on mission that went wrong and spent two weeks starving and tortured. Viena was taken hostage by a gang in France while she was on a solo mission for her father. The man assigned her a simple task, and it almost cost her her life. After that, she never went solo again.

And now, she thought she had gotten over it. But she didn't.

Día 2 

Viena didn't sleep that night. She longed for the nights back on the island where she was able to sleep peacefully, but now that she was back, she couldn't sleep again. 

The police had held off any attacks and through the night, things ran a lot more smoother. The hostages slept and the other group members took turns sleeping in shifts. 

But not Viena.

There was no possible way for Viena to sleep without some sort of medication, now that past memories were plaguing her mind. And besides, it was only the second day--she could last a lot longer before seriously needing to rest.

And for the first time, the blonde became thoughtful of her girlfriend. 

Roma.

For the first time since they entered the bank, Viena wondered how Roma was. She cursed herself for being selfish, for she realized that Roma was most likely thinking of her. 

Viena stood above the library, on a balcony. With both hands gripping the railing, she bit her lip, looking down at her feet. She hated herself for not thinking about the one person she loved in this world. Viena knew that Roma was trying to prove herself and prove that she could be a member of this group, but Viena couldn't bother to wonder how she was doing.

She felt guilty for it, but at the same time, she figured that she needed to be objective and focus on the mission. But a voice inside her head told her to be human, to care about others and be the girlfriend that Roma needed.