Chapter 14

Emily's POV

When we arrived at the house we were pretty tired. Their mom asked me if I was going to sleep in the guest room or if I wanted to sleep in the bonus room on the 3rd floor. I chose the 3rd floor because I could watch Netflix on the big tv.

Nash went into his room leaving me and Hayes down stairs.

"We should go ahead to the 3rd floor." He said.

I nodded in response and we fled up the stairs.

The 3rd floor was pretty cool. Hayes said that they got it renovated by this tv show. We sat down on the couch and debated on what we should watch.

"Hey Em do you want to watch a scary movie?" He asked.

" I don't really like scary movies the give me nightmares." I was slightly embarrassed about what I had just said.

Hayes laughed a little. "come on it can't be that bad."

"Fine." I said rolling my eyes playfully.

I can't remember which movie we picked because I couldn't even look at the movie covers without getting scared.

We were about half way into the movie and it was one of those predictable moments when the girl opens the door and the killer is inside. Some of the Netflix movies have really bad acting and bad movie directors like Sharknado.

Even though I knew what was going to happen I still got a little scared.

The room was really cold and Hayes didn't offer me a blanket. I put my knees to my chest.

"Oh my goodness, I'm such an idiot for not offering you a blanket do you want one?"

"Yeah that would be nice." I responded.

He got up to go get a blanket. I was a little scared since I was now alone.

Hayes was taking forever. I was now getting worried. I got up from the couch and tip toed down the stairs. when I reached the main floor it was dark. When I started to look for the light switch I heard a noise but I didn't worry too much about it.

I still couldn't find the light switch. then, "ahhhhh" Hayes popped out. I almost peed my pants. "I'm going to kill you!" I shouted out then he ran up the stairs. I chased him until we got to the 3rd floor.

He ran to the couch and jumped over it to put a barrier between us. I was on one side and he was on another. I tried to get him but every way I went he would go the other. When I realized that wasn't working I just jumped over the couch. I pined him down.

"You really think I'm going to let a girl beat me up?" he asked playfully.

He turned me over and started tickling me. "Stop, stop!" I shouted out between laughter.

He stopped when our eyes met. he leaned in and crashed his lips onto mine. Our lips were moving in sync. the kiss was getting heated. We heard footsteps approaching, so we pulled away. we we're still on the ground breathing heavily.

_________________________

A/n

Sorry about the short chapter hopefully I can make a bonus chapter during the week. Bye💕