Chapter 6

Emily's POV

I just arrived at Hayes' house. I rang the door bell. My stomach was churning and I fell sick to my stomach.

I heard a click at the door then a boy maybe around 16 or 17 opened the door. "Hi, you must be Emily, Hayes told me that you were coming. My name is Nash." he welcomed me into the house."woah" I said softly. Nash smiled."Thanks for letting me come." I said. " You're welcome. Uh, while we're waiting on Hayes do you want something to drink?" " No thank you." I said politely while still looking around at his big house.

I suddenly heard footsteps coming down the stairs, It was Hayes. He was wearing a Davidson's Day sweatshirt with khaki shorts, and red vans.

I was wearing a navy blue crew neck with a pink monogram. I also had on leggings and grey uggs. It was rainy outside and very gloomy. I hated days like this.

"sorry I took so long." Hayes said." Its okay we need to go ahead and go it is a school night and mom would probably want us to get home pretty soon." Nash Warned.

_

The mall was pretty packed for a Tuesday. When we finally got into the mall, we when into Zumez.

"I love this store." I said out loud. "Really? I didn't really expect for a girl like you to shop here." Hayes said with a confused look on his face.

Mental face palm

I for got that I was supposed to be super preppy." Uh...um, I really like the vans not the clothes." Hayes nodded his head, but I could still tell that he was confused.

It was pretty awkward after that."Look Em...Emily I am really sorry about what happened today." Hayes said apologetically. " Hayes, it's fine." I said looking him strait in his eyes, strait into his beautiful eyes. Wait What?! I can't like Hayes. He helped kill my best friend.

Or could I.

_____________________________________________________________________________a/n

Thank you so much for voting and commenting. Hopefully I'll have three new chapters up by Tuesday.