Chapter 11

Emily's POV

"Hello, my name is Melrose Lena and I wanted to see if there was any interships avaliable?"

"Um, let me check" she said then she put me on hold.

My heart was beating because of what I've done.I needed a way to get a hold of Nates Records. Working there will put me in a perfect position.

"Sorry Melrose theres not any interships avaliable at the moment, but we always need help in the office maybe you can volenteer."

"Yeah, that will be great I really want to pursue a Medical postion in the future, particually in the Pharmisutical feild."

I tried to sound as smart as I could, I laughed at myself for that.

"Okay we will call you back as soon as were ready for you to come in."

-

It was now suday and I was up all night studying Pharmacy terms so i wouldn't look like an idot at the clinic. I got up and got dressed. I might got to the outlet later today. Then, I got a text.

Hayes: are you feeling better.

me: yeah i just had a bad headache yeasterday, but it went away.

Hayes: well I'm glad to hear that b/c I wanted to see you today again.

me: im going to the outlet today. Want to come?

Hayes: great after that we can go to the carnival its not too far from the outlet and i wanted to go with you anyway.

me: okay ill be ready 30 minutes.

Hayes: ok i can't wait to see you.

me: 😊❤️

-

It was now 1:00 I told my mom where were going and that Nash was going to be with us. I had on a light brown colored sweater, a plaid scarf, black tight fit jeans, and some brown uggs. Not my style at all, but I could tolerate it. I put my hair in a mess bun and minimal makeup.

I grabbed about $50, because we were going to the outlet and the carnival.

I made my way to the Grier house and rung the doorbell. I saw Hayes open the door he was wearing a Shirt that said RVCA, a denim jacket and dark jeans. he looked great. His hair was perfect. We stood there looking at each other for a few moments.

He invited me in. "Emily you look amazing like always." I blushed.

"Hello you must be Emily, Hayes talks about you all of the time." His Mother said. He was moving his had across his throat signaling for her to stop. "Well if two need anything before you go just let me know." she said while smiling.

We were in the living room waiting for Nash. Not too long after that he came down stairs it was now 1:40 we had plenty of time.
-
When we arrived at the outlet it was 2:15. we got out and went to different paces. We were really hungry so we went into the food court and got subway.

I had a couple of bags but nothing over $15 I wanted to have a lot of money for the carnival. Nash kept his distance at times. I wonder why he did that he even did that when we what to the mall a while back. I didn't pay it too much attention.

We ran into a lot of fans and they were sometimes following us around, but I didn't mind. I forgot these boys were famous. It's really hard to think of them like that there just normal guys.

When I left to California they got really famous, and girls at my boarding school were obsessed with them. they even invited me to got to this event called Magcon. There was no way in hell that I was going to pay to see the good balls from back home that I ran away from.

Nash was nice to hangout with the fans while me and Hayes were still looking around in the outlet.

"Is it always this crazy with your fans?"

"It gets more crazier than that trust me."

We just talked and I felt a connection with him. what am I saying. the time was now 5:09 and we left the outlet, now to the carnival.

_________

A/n

Sorry I haven't updated in a while. my competition was yesterday and we got 1st in jazz, 2nd in pom, and 3rd in hip hop. It was so much fun thank you guys for all of the support.