Chapter 15

Emily's POV

After we broke the kiss Nash ran up the stairs. he was in the door way and said, "is everything okay? I heard screaming."

"Everything's fine." I quickly answered, still trying to catch my breath a little.

"Okay of you need anything just ask." Nash said with a confused look.

I was silent for a little while after he left.

"Emily I'm sorry I don't know what got into me-." I cut him off, "don't be sorry I think we both let it happen. If you would excuse me I'm going to get some fresh air."

It was about 12:00 and it was pretty cold. I didn't know where I was going but I just kept walking.

I came across a park and sat down on the bench, I was surprised that Hayes didn't go after me, but I'm glad he didn't. I know Emily liked him, but Amanda didn't. He might have not killed Ethan physically, but he didn't tell so that makes him just as guilty. but what does that make me.

My thoughts were interrupted by a soft cloud of smoke coming from the playground. I followed the trail.

I went up the slide and on to the platform. I saw Nate, out of anyone.

"Nate, is that you?" I said softly.

He looked up with his eyes bloodshot.
"Who does it look like, bitch." he said coldly. I was a little alarmed by his profanity.

I stood there in shock I've never seen him like that. I knew he was on drugs from his smell.

Now I knew what he was asking from Eathen since his mother was a drug addict. Maybe that's why he killed him. I started to sweat a little by knowing what Nate was capable of.

He got up quickly and pinned me to a wall in the playhouse. His foul breath hit my face.

"You think that you can just come back and think everything is okay, huh?"
I didn't respond. "You thought you could get away with it. Changing your hair, and sense of style won't do it. I bet you think I'm dumb." he was sweaty and his breath stung my nose.

He let go of me and he took off his jacket and whipped his face.

I didn't dare to look him in his eyes, they were just as memorizing as Hayes', Nate's eyes were more of a deep blue rather than Hayes that were like a crystal blue. Even in the moonlight they shined.

"H-how did you find out?" I said in a raspy voice that surprised me. I coughed to clear my throat.

"When you and Hayes had that date to the mall. your monogrammed sweat shirt gave it away. that was the only monogrammed thing that you had before you left."

"What else."

"Ah let's see, when I spilled my drink into you. you practically knew where my room was."

"We'll I should have been more careful, so what do you want?" I said knowing he wanted something on return for keeping my secret.

" I want you." he said. I wasn't sure of what he meant, I guess he caught on. "I meant that you have to stop talking to Hayes and be my 'servant'." he said smirking.

"I don't think so." I said.

"Oh, well I wold love to tell everyone at school especially Hayes who you really are."
____________________
A/N
I feel like I'm so bad at ending chapters. new story called Love/Hate Things make sure to go check it out. Also thank you so much fro 1k+ reads I really appreciate it. Love ya bye💕