Chapter 5

Hayes' POV

After Emily left I just thought about her. She looked so familiar. I feel like I know her so well and I've only just met her.

She is driving me crazy ever since I first laid my eyes on her-. My thoughts were interrupted by a text from Nate.

Nate: what's up with the new girl.
Hayes: who Emily
Nate: yeah, her I want you to keep an eye out on her. she said it was her first day here and she didn't have any trouble with getting around. I can't put my finger on it but there is just something not right about that girl.
Hayes: Nate, stop freaking out i showed her around the school earlier today. You have nothing to worry about.
Nate: still what I say goes, and what I say is to watch out for her.

I didn't respond back. I actually liked Emily. I know it was really awkward earlier today. I really don't know what got into me. Maybe Nate's suspicions are right.

Emily's POV

Maybe this plan isn't going to work. Hayes and Nate are getting to close to finding out about me true identity. I hate all of this. I know I need to do this for Eathen I promised him at his funeral. I know he couldn't hear me but I know that's what he would want me to do. Sure Eathen has had some hard times but he was still a human being. I loved him, he was my only true friend.
-
Ding!
I got a text
Hayes: hey do you want to come over.
Emily: yeah sure what time do you want me to come
Hayes: pretty soon b/c I'm going to the mall with my brother and I wanted you to come.
Emily: my mom said that I can go see you.
Hayes: ok.

While I was at the mall with Hayes I would have to get more into character.
___________________________
A/n
Sorry that it was short. next chapter will be at the mall. 👍