Chapter 16

Emily's POV

"I want you to get the drugs for me, and other things." Nate explained. I looked down at the ground still trying not to look in his eyes.

" Now that you friend Eathen is gone I didn't have anyone to do the dirty work for me, now that your here it's a different story." I gulped as he walked over toward me. He pinned me back again now holding my hands above my head.

He leaned in slowly placing his lips on mine. Something was different about the kiss is was soft but rough at the same time. I tried not to kiss him back but it didn't work I was trapped. I gave in for a couple of seconds then he broke away. "Only I get to have the fun." he whispered into my ear.

"Meet me here at the same time, but if you don't then... let's jut say you know what will happen." he smirked and went off into the darkness.
_

When I got back to the Grier house it was about 1:00. I didn't want to ring the doorbell and wake his parents, so I just texted Hayes instead. when he opened the door he hugged me immediately.

"I was so worried, where were you?." He said with concern. "um, I was just at the park." I said. "I'm just glad that your back, I couldn't sleep, and I'm sorry about earlier I-" I slammed my lips onto his. this was more like a guilt kiss because I knew I was lying to him not only about me but also about Nate. i broke the kiss and said, "I feel like I just needed to do that, I'm really sorry about how I just ran off like that. "It's okay, let's jut go ahead and come inside before my parents wake up."

__________________________
A/n
I'm soooooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't updated in almost a moth I will try to get back on schedule with updating every weak. bye 💕