Chapter 1

Emily's POV

"So are you ready for your first day back Amanda?" My mom asked. "You know I don't like it when you call me that. I went to boarding school for a reason you know." I rolled my eyes and continued getting ready. She left my room and closed my door with a slight crack; I hate when she does that. I sigh, got up, then shut the door completely.

I put on a Jack Daniels shirt with a leather jacket. I also had on a coral high waisted skater skirt. I finally put on some black Dr. Martens. This outfit wasn't me at all ,but I had to put on an act for school.
I rushed down the stairs and grabbed a quick breakfast. "Have a great day Emily." My Mom said."You too." I replied while walking out the door to the bus stop.
I was afraid that I already missed the bus, but I was relived when I saw a boy about my age waiting at the stop."Hey" I said. I think I scared him because he jumped a little. He look at me like I was familiar. To stop him from finding out, i said, "My name is Emily... what's yours?" He replied,"Hayes, Hayes Grier." I knew exactly who he was and no not from his fame. I truly didn't like him, nor did I like anyone that went to Davidson's Day.
-
We finally arrived and the bus had reached a stop. I carefully walked down the steps and entered the school. Usually your mom would come with you when your new to a school, one I wasn't technically new, and two no one could see my mom or I would blow my cover.
I walked into the main office and said,"Hi, my name is Emily Van Der Woodsen, and I'm new here." The office lady looked up my name and said."If you could wait over there in the corner we will print your schedule out." she smiled then looked back down at her computer.
It took awhile being that there was a lot of people in the waiting area. It was now 7:50 and the bell was going to ring in 10 minutes."Emily Van Der Woodsen." I quickly got up and the lady handed me my schedule."If you have any questions you can always come to the office." she smiled and then called the next person. I walked out and looked at my schedule."Great math first." I whispered to myself. Old memories began to pop in my mind. I saw familiar faces and hallway every thing ways just flowing back to me.

*FLASHBACK*
"You ugly freak!" A crowd of people said. "Why don't you just kill yourself Eathen, and you too Amanda you both are just a worthless people that don't deserve to breathe the air. No one would show up to y'all's funereal. Not even your own mother Eathen. We all know what happened to her." Nate said. A crowd of more people started to form around us.
"Leave him alone Nate!" I screamed."Oh, did little Amanda finally say something," Nate paused he took out a pocket knife, and threw it at us,"Go ahead kill yourself no one would care, go on do it." He smirked."Nate I think your taking this a bit too far." Hayes jumped in."Shut up Hayes" Nate fired back. I was now crying. I looked over at Eathen who was starting strait at the ground with is eyes wide open. He was stunned.

*FLASHBACK OVER*
I shook my head to get rid of the awful memory. I found my assigned locker and put away everything,but the things I needed for 1st and 2nd period . After Math I had Science so I brought only the necessary things with me.
When I walked my designated classroom everyone was starring at me, because I was a little late. "Uh, sweetheart what's your name" the teacher kindly said. "My name is Emily Van Der Woodsen." After I spoke I sat down in an empty desk."Hey remember me?" A soft whisper played in my ear.

___________________________A/n
Hey it's Lizzi, this is my first fan fiction so don't judge 😉. Let me know how you like it so far.