Charles Leclerc- F.R.I.E.N.D.S

This one is for Ash92931. Hope you like it.

It's the first race of the season. You arrive at the circuit of Melbourne with your best friend Charlotte. You walk around the paddock on your way to the Ferrari motor home. You're so blessed with a best friend like Charlotte. You remember the first time you've met.

-Flashback-
You step out of the car with your dad. It's take your daughter to work day. Your father works as a business man in F1. You can't believe what you see. It's such a big place. Suddenly there is another girl from your age. She says her name is Charlotte and she is the daughter of your fathers business partner. Ever since then you are best friends.

The first you visited an F1 race was a few years ago. You remember Hamilton winning the race in Italy. Because your father is a very important person in the F1 world, so being backstage is very normal for you. Being backstage makes the connection with the drivers way easier. That's where you and Charlotte met Charles.

Charlotte and Charles hit it off immediately. You're standing there like a third wheel. You decide to leave the love birds alone. You understand that Charles likes Charlotte. She's a pretty girl and very sweet. After a while Charlotte is running towards you screaming that Charles have his number to her.

-End of Flashback-

That was three years ago and Charles and Charlotte are still happy together. You both enter the Ferrari motor home and see Charles standing in the kantine. He's talking with some of his engineers. So you decide to give him some space. You joke around with Charlotte and laugh your asses of. Charles sees this happening and quickly takes a picture of this. He's very happy he met his soulmate and friend.

Sorry for the waiting. I'm very busy testing people on COVID-19. So I don't have a lot of time to write.