40- Toto Wolff

Requested by @Sissi_Styles Hope you like it!

It has been going on for two years now. Two years ago you went on your first date with Toto. Two years ago you fell in love with this amazing man. And two years ago you started lying to your family. Because you know if they found out about this, they will not be happy. Everytime you went away to see Toto, you made up an excuse about where you were going or with who. It stresses you out. 

Toto is much older than you and currently the teamboss of your brothers biggest rival. How can a Verstappen be in love with someone from Mercedes? Sometimes you just wish you never met Toto, or didn't like him like the rest of the family. But you did and there's nothing you can do about it. This weekend was raceweekend in Mexico. Max won and that means Toto is not happy. So you're really looking forward to your datenight with him. NOT! You put on you little black dress and gragb your purse. Final check in the mirror and you're ready to go. You open the door and see your brother standing there. 'Where are you going all dressed up?' He asks. 'I'm just going out with some of the girls.' You lie. He nods his head. 'Well have fun than sister.' He says and kisses your cheek. 'Thanks!' You say and walk towards the elevator. When you walk out of the elevator into the lobby you sign. Why do i keep doing this shit? To think to yourself. You walk out of the hotel and into the hotel next door, where Mercedes stays. 

You get some weird looks of people wondering why you are there, but you decide to ignore it and step into the elevator bringing you to the right floor to meet Toto. You knock on his door amd wait for him to open it. 'Hey darling.' He says while giving you a kiss. You turn your head a bit so his kiss ends up on your cheek. 'What's wrong?' He immediately asks. 'Everything Toto, I'm just so tired. Tired of lying to my family, tired of making up stories to explain where i was. Tired of those looks from everyone of Mercedes wondering what i am doing here. I'm tired about this.' You say meaning the entire relationship. 'I know, i know. It sucks. I don't know what to tell you.' 'Tell me to not give a fuck about anyone's opinion and to just be with you in public to.' You almost scream. He looks at you death silence. 'Is that what you want?' 'I don't even know what i want. But i know it isn't what we have right now.' 

'So let's tell your family then.' Toto suddenly says after a few minutes of silence. You look up at him. 'Seriously?' He nods. 'They will figure it out anyway so we might just me honest right now.' You nod. 'Let's do it!' You say. You walk to the elevator and get down. Now everyone is watching since you walk together with Toto, hand in hand. You grab his hand a bit tighter and walk into your own hotel. You see Lando and Daniel looking at you surprised but giving you a thumbs up. You smile at them and walk towards the restaurant were you can find your family. As soon as you walk in you see your father looking at you with disbelief on his face. Max turns around and looks at you two holding hands. He stands up from the table and walks towards you. 'So, you decided to finally tell the truth?' 'You knew?' You ask. 'Everyone knows. The way you look at each other, it wasn't a good kept secret. Welcome to the family Toto. But i will kill you if you hurt her.' Max says. 'I know you will Max.' Toto replies and they shake hands. You join your dad on the table who is a bit uncomfortable but still happy for you. This couldn't go any better and you are happy to not have to lie to them again.